Get Ready for SQL Server Wiki
Quest Software has launched a new online resource SQLServerPedia. It features free information and education for SQL server professionals, by SQL server professionals, including a blog and community-run wiki.
SQLServerPedia.com uses real-world insight to help visitors sift through and make sense of all the information available today on the SQL server. Resources include video training, podcasts, and presentations to sample scripts for backup and recovery, index maintenance and performance tuning.
It incorporates a SQL Server community wiki. Community members can share their own SQL Server know-how and build their online presence by contributing and editing wiki articles. Visitors are encouraged to get involved by adding to the DBA directory, which lists other SQL pros in the blogosphere and DBAs to follow on Twitter.
The editors of SQLServerPedia include MVPs and domain experts with hands-on experience with SQL Server. Editor-in-chief duties are performed by SQL server domain expert Brent Ozar of Quest Software.
Beyond Web 2.0: Potential and Benefits
- Choosing The Right Domain Name: 7 Tips for SMBs
- Increased Data Centers Usage To Spur Server Shipments: Report
- How NTT Data Gets Smarter With Server Virtualization
- IBM Unveils Linux Servers To Empower AI And Deep Learning
- Windows 10 Presents Business Opportunity For VMware, Microsoft
- Five Essential Practices for Securing Data
- Cisco Report Predicts Next Generation Of Ransomware
- Pokémon GO: Virtual And Real-World Concerns
- Dell Sells Out Quest And SonicWall To Fund EMC Deal
- HPE Joins GE To Push Internet Of Things