Global Health to Implement SAP
Global Health has selected SAP ERP ECC 6.0 application as its standard technology platform. The organization’s hospital, Medicity spread over 43 acres in Gurgaon, plans to integrate 20 super specialties and alternative medicine therapies like cardiology, neurosciences, oncology, and high-end orthopedics among others.
SAP-driven technology will provide Medicity a common information platform to integrate operational processes for optimized performance and management. SAP implementation for Medicity at Gurgaon is a Greenfield project.
“The new global centre will help integrate and explore pioneering frontiers in the field of medicine and healthcare. We believe technology will play a critical role in helping us achieve our clinical and business objectives,” said Dr. Naresh Trehan, chairman and MD, Global Health Pvt. Ltd.
Rajesh Batra, CIO of Global Health added that “After a careful evaluation of the choices available, SAP emerged as the best option for being an IT partner, as we shared common goals of providing service excellence to customers and patients.”
Supported by the flexible SAP NetWeaver technology platform, SAP for Healthcare will help Medicity anticipate, rapidly adapt and cope with fast evolving business needs and patient services. In addition, SAP for Healthcare can enable operational excellence for Medicity to support patient loyalty by providing real-time business visibility.
“We understand the inherent challenges of the constantly changing Indian healthcare sector. SAP aims to provide seamless clinical processes, patient services and back-office operations to the healthcare market,” said Ranjan Das, president and CEO of SAP, Indian subcontinent.
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- How To Prepare For Internet of Medical Things Threats
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market
- 203 Mn Records Breached In India In H1 2017: Gemalto
- How Digital Is Transforming Child Healthcare
- How Big Data Can Thwart Epidemic Diseases
- Role Of Privacy In A Digital World
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute Uses Mobile For Healthcare Innovations