GlobalLogic Appoints Jim Walsh as CTO
GlobalLogic, the global leader in product development, appointed Jim Walsh as its CTO. Walsh will work directly with Global Logic’s president — Shashank Samant, to advance the company’s leadership in outsourced product development and distributed Agile.
An Agile development expert with over 26 years of industry experience including 14 years in outsourced product development, Walsh has been responsible for over 300 product releases of which 24 were version 1.0 products.
"Jim’s experience implementing Agile development practices within multinational corporations makes him a perfect fit for GlobalLogic," said Peter Harrison, CEO of GlobalLogic. "He has a first-hand understanding of the challenges our customers face in adopting Agile practices, and he knows what they need when it comes to a product development partner."
Prior to joining GlobalLogic, Walsh was VP and GM for offshore operations at Chordiant Software, Inc. where he was responsible for establishing and growing its India-based development center. Walsh has also worked with Apple Computers, Rational (now IBM), and NeXT Software.
Walsh said, "Product development is a niche segment and companies possessing an ‘IT project mindset’ often fail to align their goals with the customer’s end requirements. I am looking forward to working with the team at GlobalLogic and showcasing the ‘GlobalLogic advantage’ to customers by delivering state of the art products."
- Orkut shuts: Why organizations must ensure continuous innovation
- How Microsoft Can Get Its Enterprise Strategy Right
- It's Advantage India For Satya Nadella and Microsoft
- A New Threat In The Cyber Space Post Heartbleed
- 3 Key Objectives Of Remote Branch IT Infrastructure
- ICICI Bank Launches New Mobile Apps
- Apple Loses ‘Cool’ As Samsung Steals The Show
- Tech Mahindra, Bosch To Create IoT Ecosystem
- NI Bullish On Industrial IoT Convergence
- Wipro to Invest in Open Source Technologies, Practices