GlobalLogic Appoints Jim Walsh as CTO
GlobalLogic, the global leader in product development, appointed Jim Walsh as its CTO. Walsh will work directly with Global Logic’s president — Shashank Samant, to advance the company’s leadership in outsourced product development and distributed Agile.
An Agile development expert with over 26 years of industry experience including 14 years in outsourced product development, Walsh has been responsible for over 300 product releases of which 24 were version 1.0 products.
"Jim’s experience implementing Agile development practices within multinational corporations makes him a perfect fit for GlobalLogic," said Peter Harrison, CEO of GlobalLogic. "He has a first-hand understanding of the challenges our customers face in adopting Agile practices, and he knows what they need when it comes to a product development partner."
Prior to joining GlobalLogic, Walsh was VP and GM for offshore operations at Chordiant Software, Inc. where he was responsible for establishing and growing its India-based development center. Walsh has also worked with Apple Computers, Rational (now IBM), and NeXT Software.
Walsh said, "Product development is a niche segment and companies possessing an ‘IT project mindset’ often fail to align their goals with the customer’s end requirements. I am looking forward to working with the team at GlobalLogic and showcasing the ‘GlobalLogic advantage’ to customers by delivering state of the art products."
- Microsoft Buys AI Startup To Oust Facebook, Google
- Foxconn Sales Decline Due To iPhone Slump
- Get Screwed For Being A loyal User – The Apple Way!
- Is CEO The 'Odd One Out' In The Boardroom?
- iPhone Turns 10; What's The Next Big Thing?
- It's Not Samsung; iPhones Now Most Trusted Mobile Phone Brand In India
- 7 Best Practices For Payroll Processing
- Apple Partner Wistron May Expand Bengaluru Plant
- Top 12 Strategic Tech Acquisitions In 2016
- 8 Tech Titans Betting Big On Artificial Intelligence