GlobalLogic Appoints Paul Baker as SVP
GlobalLogic, a provider of software R&D services, has appointed Paul Baker as senior vice president of corporate development and general counsel. Baker will lead GlobalLogic’s M&A strategy and head the existing legal team.
Baker is experienced in corporate transactional work and has been the business and legal lead on numerous mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, venture financing, licensing contracts and other commercial transactions.
Baker’s past career experience includes a variety of positions in corporate growth, including corporate and business development and divisional general counsel at AOL Studios; vice president of business development for Mimeo.com; and chief operating officer at Balywho, Inc.
Commenting on his new assignment, Baker said, "Software product companies are increasingly turning to global product development firms for high-quality R&D. I look forward to helping the GlobalLogic grow through M&A, partnerships and other commercial transactions, as well as leading the legal team as the company matures."
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Cognitive Computing: An Essential Science In HR
- Why Industry 4.0 Is The Future Of Manufacturing
- 5 Reasons For Cos To Use Business Centres For Office Spaces