GlobalLogic Appoints Paul Baker as SVP
GlobalLogic, a provider of software R&D services, has appointed Paul Baker as senior vice president of corporate development and general counsel. Baker will lead GlobalLogic’s M&A strategy and head the existing legal team.
Baker is experienced in corporate transactional work and has been the business and legal lead on numerous mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, venture financing, licensing contracts and other commercial transactions.
Baker’s past career experience includes a variety of positions in corporate growth, including corporate and business development and divisional general counsel at AOL Studios; vice president of business development for Mimeo.com; and chief operating officer at Balywho, Inc.
Commenting on his new assignment, Baker said, "Software product companies are increasingly turning to global product development firms for high-quality R&D. I look forward to helping the GlobalLogic grow through M&A, partnerships and other commercial transactions, as well as leading the legal team as the company matures."
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- How Keysight Is Helping Customers Boost Design Innovation
- How To Solve India's Acute E-Waste Crisis
- 85% Companies Not Ready For GDPR Compliance: Report
- Smart City Mission Receives Impetus from Tech Giants
- Technology, A Key Driver In Cross-Border M&A: Study