GlobalLogic Appoints Paul Baker as SVP
GlobalLogic, a provider of software R&D services, has appointed Paul Baker as senior vice president of corporate development and general counsel. Baker will lead GlobalLogic’s M&A strategy and head the existing legal team.
Baker is experienced in corporate transactional work and has been the business and legal lead on numerous mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, venture financing, licensing contracts and other commercial transactions.
Baker’s past career experience includes a variety of positions in corporate growth, including corporate and business development and divisional general counsel at AOL Studios; vice president of business development for Mimeo.com; and chief operating officer at Balywho, Inc.
Commenting on his new assignment, Baker said, "Software product companies are increasingly turning to global product development firms for high-quality R&D. I look forward to helping the GlobalLogic grow through M&A, partnerships and other commercial transactions, as well as leading the legal team as the company matures."
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Five Big Data Trends To Influence AI In 2018
- Forget Prevention, Firms Struggle To Even Detect Cyber Threats
- Top Nine Trends in ICT Sector: TrendForce
- How Cisco Turns Jaipur Into A Digital, Smart City
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66