GlobalLogic Facilitates OSS Service Assurance Soln
As part of its initiative to deliver solution accelerators for new generation telecom OSS, GlobalLogic has developed its own flexible and feature-rich root cause analysis and fault management framework. This framework will enable telecom service providers to build a complete OSS Service Assurance solution quickly and efficiently.
Service Assurance is a set of applications that performs network testing and monitoring to detect potential problems. This OSS component is critical to a telecom service provider’s ability to deliver a smooth, robust and reliable network service to end-users. GlobalLogic’s root cause analysis and fault management framework includes core software modules that will provide the most common network surveillance and fault management functionality.
"Our root cause analysis and fault management framework is the perfect complement to our telecom R&D services," said Boris Shnayder, senior vice president of GlobalLogic’s Telecom Business Unit. "By using it as the basis for product development, we can help our clients build an entire Service Assurance solution for a fraction of the cost it would require to build one from scratch. Alternatively, telecom service providers can simply buy the framework ‘as is’ and develop their own solution. Regardless of the engagement model, it’s an ideal platform for OSS products and a true solution accelerator."
"We based this particular framework on technology purchased from Telcordia," said Shnayder. "Telcordia is a trusted name in the telecom industry, so we’re excited to have access to their technology. Quality is built into their products, which will transfer to our own framework."
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone
- Smart India Stack Can Slash Operational Costs Upto 70 pc
- Role Of Privacy In A Digital World
- Using Big Data To Solve Telcos' Frauds, Revenue leakage
- Videocon Telecom Ventures Into Security, Survelliance
- GST Rollout: Here's What IT-Telecom Experts Say
- Telcos Leveraging IoT To Gain An Edge
- Telecom Debt Do Not Pose Systemic Risk To Banks: Fitch
- How 5G Can Power The Internet Of Things