GlobalLogic in Top 15 Global R&D Service Providers
In a first-of-its-kind study ever conducted on top global R&D service providers across geographies like India, China and Eastern Europe, GlobalLogic Inc. has been featured among the top fifteen best global R&D Service providers in these regions. Titled "Top Global R&D Service Providers", the study conducted by Zinnov Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd, has given GlobalLogic the 9th place among leading R&D service providers including Wipro, TCS, HCL, Symphony, Mindtree, Aspire etc. Additionally, GlobalLogic ranked 4th and received the highest ratings in the Healthcare and Software Vertical specific rankings.
GlobalLogic believes it has earned this position due to its world-class work force and to the quality of its clients that look at them as a trusted partner capable of maximizing R&D, accelerating innovative products to market, and improving overall productivity and effectiveness across the product development lifecycle.
The survey for "Top Global R&D Service Providers" included 50 IT companies, across India, China and Eastern Europe. Companies were judged on an exhaustive list of parameters under two broad categories of Financial Strength and Capabilities and both the categories had further sub-categories. "R&D revenue" and "R&D capabilities" emerged as the largest drivers of defining a global R&D service provider.
- Coolpad Appoints Chief IP Officer; Focuses On India Market
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Creating Men As Allies In Gender Diversity Programs
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report
- India Needs To Invest More On R&D
- India Inc's Progress on Gender Diversity: Good, Bad or Ugly?