GlobalLogic in Top 15 Global R&D Service Providers
In a first-of-its-kind study ever conducted on top global R&D service providers across geographies like India, China and Eastern Europe, GlobalLogic Inc. has been featured among the top fifteen best global R&D Service providers in these regions. Titled "Top Global R&D Service Providers", the study conducted by Zinnov Management Consulting Pvt. Ltd, has given GlobalLogic the 9th place among leading R&D service providers including Wipro, TCS, HCL, Symphony, Mindtree, Aspire etc. Additionally, GlobalLogic ranked 4th and received the highest ratings in the Healthcare and Software Vertical specific rankings.
GlobalLogic believes it has earned this position due to its world-class work force and to the quality of its clients that look at them as a trusted partner capable of maximizing R&D, accelerating innovative products to market, and improving overall productivity and effectiveness across the product development lifecycle.
The survey for "Top Global R&D Service Providers" included 50 IT companies, across India, China and Eastern Europe. Companies were judged on an exhaustive list of parameters under two broad categories of Financial Strength and Capabilities and both the categories had further sub-categories. "R&D revenue" and "R&D capabilities" emerged as the largest drivers of defining a global R&D service provider.
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Outsourcing To India Is A Suitable Option For Another 3 Decades: Study