GlobalLogic- Movius in Tech Agreement
Software product developer - GlobalLogic, has signed a master services agreement with Movius. As part of this agreement, GlobalLogic will acquire Movius’ captive development center in Bangalore.
Movius Interactive is a provider of messaging and interactive mobile media solutions.
Jay Whitehurst, senior VP, (products and technology), Movius said, "By joining forces with GlobalLogic, we will have immediate access to world class processes and methods for software product development and customization. GlobalLogic’s proven track record will help us accelerate product development timelines and provide us the flexibility to rapidly supplement our own development team resources as needed."
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- Using Blockchain For Financial Inclusion
- Hardware Cos Shifting To Software Revenue Model: Gemalto
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Five Big Data Trends To Influence AI In 2018
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape
- Cisco-ver 2: Fixing Spokes While The Bicycle Is In Motion