GlobalLogic- Movius in Tech Agreement
Software product developer - GlobalLogic, has signed a master services agreement with Movius. As part of this agreement, GlobalLogic will acquire Movius’ captive development center in Bangalore.
Movius Interactive is a provider of messaging and interactive mobile media solutions.
Jay Whitehurst, senior VP, (products and technology), Movius said, "By joining forces with GlobalLogic, we will have immediate access to world class processes and methods for software product development and customization. GlobalLogic’s proven track record will help us accelerate product development timelines and provide us the flexibility to rapidly supplement our own development team resources as needed."
- Solving The Key Enterprise Collaboration Problem
- Is the New URL File Outbreak a Ransomware Attempt?
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Why IoT Benefits Will Outweigh Its Challenges
- HCI Makes Software-Defined Data Center Simple
- Coupon Aggregator Zoutons Launches Chrome Extension
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)