GlobalLogic- Movius in Tech Agreement
Software product developer - GlobalLogic, has signed a master services agreement with Movius. As part of this agreement, GlobalLogic will acquire Movius’ captive development center in Bangalore.
Movius Interactive is a provider of messaging and interactive mobile media solutions.
Jay Whitehurst, senior VP, (products and technology), Movius said, "By joining forces with GlobalLogic, we will have immediate access to world class processes and methods for software product development and customization. GlobalLogic’s proven track record will help us accelerate product development timelines and provide us the flexibility to rapidly supplement our own development team resources as needed."
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Cognitive Computing: An Essential Science In HR
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage