GlobalLogic- Movius in Tech Agreement
Software product developer - GlobalLogic, has signed a master services agreement with Movius. As part of this agreement, GlobalLogic will acquire Movius’ captive development center in Bangalore.
Movius Interactive is a provider of messaging and interactive mobile media solutions.
Jay Whitehurst, senior VP, (products and technology), Movius said, "By joining forces with GlobalLogic, we will have immediate access to world class processes and methods for software product development and customization. GlobalLogic’s proven track record will help us accelerate product development timelines and provide us the flexibility to rapidly supplement our own development team resources as needed."
- Home Automation Is The Next Big Thing, And Here Already!
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- How To Involve Stakeholders In Selecting Enterprise Software
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018