GlobalOutlook launches Microsoft OCS
GlobalOutlook launched Microsoft office communication server (OCS), as a part of GlobalOutlook productivity online services (GOPOS). The company informed that it hosted OCS is an addition to the existing offerings of hosted exchange, hosted SharePoint and hosted mobile e-mail.
GlobalOutlook is a provider of white label ‘hosted’ Microsoft exchange and collaborative services.
OCS provides comprehensive connective solutions to the enterprises and features secure instant messaging, group chat, voice and video conferencing, desktop sharing, missed conversation notifications and status indicators by IM integrated with Microsoft Office Outlook.
“Many small to mid-sized businesses are intimidated by the prospect of hardware expenses, need for technical expertise, complicated implementations and day-to-day management requirements. Setting up in-house OCS for a 100 user organization would be about 250 percent expensive than opting for hosted OCS, hence our unified communication solution services will help businesses of any size to streamline communications,” remarked Dayakar Puskoor, chairman, GlobalOutlook.
According to the GlobalOutlook, the pay-per-use feature provides an alternative to purchasing, implementing and maintaining business communication systems in-house and help SMBs assign cost effective communications and IT systems to the employees. The hosted unified communication helps seamlessly integrate business units and help reduce costs and minimize delays enabling companies of all sizes, especially small and medium-sized businesses, to gain access to powerful communication solutions which is affordable.
GlobalOutlook states that it offers its partners options to choose between white label program and co-branding.
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- How Cloud Communication Can Speed Up Digital India vision
- Importance of Availability During holiday Season
- Microsoft India Cybersecurity Center Aids 126 Organizations
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- India Sees Highest Rise in Online Shopping in Asia Pacific
- HFCL Gets A Deal Of Rs 128 Cr From BSNL
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations