Glodyne Bags Second NREGS Project
Glodyne Technoserve has been selected to execute a turnkey Technology Infrastructure Management Project for implementing National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (NREGS) in Gadchiroli District of Maharashtra.
This project is executable over a period of five years on build-own-operate-transfer (BOOT) basis.
The project, which includes, among others, automization of various processes, financial inclusion services, will bring more transparency and also enable convergence of other social schemes like health, education, etc. The project shall envisage implementation of ‘E Disha’ - NREGS Solution offered by Glodyne, containing a host of service features. The project has the potential not only to generate more employment directly and indirectly, but also to transform rural economic and social relations at many levels.
Commenting on this occasion, Annand Sarnaaik, CEO, Glodyne Technoserve, said, "Glodyne believes that one of the best ways to accelerate the speed of technology adoption is through close public-private partnerships. This is the second partnership for Glodyne in the NREGS implementation project, and we have created a strong domain expertise and niche in the domain."
- How UP Dial 100 Is Changing the Way Police Do Business
- India To See 850 Mn Online Users by 2025: Survey
- Google Search Engine Is Also Employment Engine Now
- SBI Launches Its National Hackathon, Code For Bank
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (May 8-13)
- National Tech Day: 3 technologies That Will Define India’s Future
- Solving Digital India's Big Data Conundrum
- Why Is Ransomware The Deadliest Of All Online Threats?
- India's Internet Is Developing Fast, But Has Long Way To Go
- How To Get More Women Into The Workforce