GoAir to deploy Ramco's M&E software
Ramco Systems has announced a order win from GoAir for its Maintenance & Engineering (M&E) suite of software. With this win Ramco’s software would be used in providing MRO, M&E and ERP services to nine aviation organisations in India.
Under the agreement, Ramco will deliver its web-based Series 5 M&E system and Ramco ePublications, including Engineering and Configuration, Maintenance Program and Planning, Line Maintenance, Technical Records and Complete Materials.
Giorgio De Roni, CEO, GoAir, said, “We are looking forward to quickly going live with the new system that will help us meet all the regulatory requirements, efficiently monitor the fleet, have better inventory control and bring about cost-effectiveness. The M&E software will be integrated with our Flight Operations ARMS system and SAP ERP for achieving required automation and seamless business process flow.”
The Ramco Aviation Suite caters to airlines, rotor wing operators as well as third party MROs. The solution helps aviation businesses bring the best practices to all engineering and maintenance operations and reduce overhead costs.
Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems said, “GoAir has been growing steadily and was on the look-out for a Maintenance & Engineering software that could provide mission-critical support to its fleet. Ramco’s Aviation Software was a good fit and was selected in a short span.”
- GST Rollout: Here's What IT-Telecom Experts Say
- Ramco Systems Secures $2.5 Mn Cloud Deal From Allegis Group
- Ramco Systems signs Multi-Million Dollar Deal With Panasonic
- Mumbai Airport First In India To Implement Self Bag-Drop
- ApON Taking A Big Leap In ICT Business
- Housing Co Improves Lead Conversion With Microsoft’s CRM
- Ramco To Help Vopak Asia Integrate HR System
- Mother Dairy Freezes On Ramco's Cloud ERP
- Ramco Selects MS Office 365 On Cloud For Greater Collaboration
- NEC partners with Ramco to offer ERP on cloud