Godrej Transforms IT Architecture
Godrej Industries, one of the largest engineering and consumer product company in India is implementing a comprehensive, strategic IT outsourcing and transformation projects, comprising infrastructure solutions, SAP application services, and consulting and outsourced services
As part of the ten-year strategic outsourcing contract, HP will implement tailor made solutions for Godrej Industries Ltd. and Godrej Consumer Products Ltd. It will implement a scalable service delivery structure based on ITIL standards. This includes application support and management for SAP, Peoplesoft and other critical business applications.
Further, Godrej s IT operational team will transition to HP. It would however, retain the IT management staff who along with the HP team will align Godrej s IT with its business needs.
This strategic outsourced partnership between HP and Godrej, one of India s best known brands and leading corporate houses, will power various business transformation initiatives within Godrej and ensure long-term growth and competitive edge, according to a press release.
Adi Godrej, chairman, Godrej Industries Limited, said, HP brings to the partnership rich and diverse domain experience and has met the demands of our engagement with both flexibility as well as expertise. With this initiative, Godrej is effectively combining technology with trust, a quality that the brand is synonymous with, to bring its customers a consistently excellent experience.
Said Neelam Dhawan, managing director, HP India, With Godrej s focus on growth and best practices, a focus shared by HP, the business transformation initiative will enable the company to institutionalize process excellence and best practices even as the company continues to grow and diversify.
Godrej appointed Ernst & Young as their advisory consulting partner for the evaluation and selection process involved in identifying a suitable IT partner.
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- Banks Should Look At Blockchain With Security Lens: EY
- Checklist For Young Entrepreneurs: How To Start Your Own Business
- Celebrating The Success Of 12 Global Indian Super Women
- Google, Amex Top List Of Best Employers In India
- EY Develops Tool To Combat Ransomeware Attacks
- Microsoft Allies 100 NGOs To Boost Computer Skills For Youths
- 9 Most Powerful Women in Tech From India
- 9 Powerful Women In Tech From India
- Rising Security Attacks: A Wake-Up Call For CISOs