Good Mobile Messaging for IBM Lotus Domino
Good Technology, Inc., provider of enterprise mobile computing software and services, has unveiled Good Mobile Messaging for IBM Lotus Domino.
The combined power of IBM and Good Technology offers Lotus Notes users true enterprise-class mobile collaboration and computing capability, with secure wireless access on the new Motorola Q; the Cingular 8125 Pocket PC; the Palm Treo family, including the new Treo 700w and Treo 700p smartphones, the Nokia E61 and other Windows Mobile devices.
Lotus Domino helps enhance business-critical messaging and collaboration. The additional benefits are as follows:
* Easy-to-use interface with robust productivity features including continuous two-way, push-based wireless synchronization of all Lotus Domino functions, including e-mail, calendar, contacts, journals, and to-do’s;
* Low TCO mobile management with Secure Over-The-Air functionality and simplified IT administration featuring Zero-IT-Touch activations and upgrades of Good and third-party applications;
* Worldwide coverage on any CDMA or GPRS carrier in the world through Good GlobalConnect, which provides connectivity through 2.5G, 3G, or Wi-Fi networks;
* Enterprise-class, FIPS-certified security, including overall handheld protection of Good applications and, with the addition of Good Mobile Defense, third-party applications, external storage cards, and device features such as Bluetooth, IR ports and cameras;
* Also available with Good Mobile Defense, is compliance management which scans for the presence of IT-mandated applications and blocks network access until these applications are present; and
* Real-time handheld fleet visibility, providing IT administrators and help desk personnel with the information they need to diagnose and resolve user issues.
Mike Rhodin, GM, Workplace, Portal and Collaboration Products, IBM, said, “Effectively balancing the collaboration and productivity needs of business users with the security and manageability demands of the enterprise is critical to business growth. The combination of IBM and Good offers a compelling mobility solution for the millions of Lotus Notes users.”
Good Mobile Messaging for IBM Lotus Domino will be available in July through authorized wireless carriers, value-added resellers, and directly through Good Technology.
Danny Shader, President & CEO, Good Technology said, “Because enterprises have come to view mobile computing as mission critical, the bar for technology, reliability and security continues to rise. Together, IBM and Good Technology are delivering a powerful mobility solution that promotes mobile collaboration, offers employees a choice of devices, and fully satisfies the rigorous security and manageability requirements of enterprise IT organizations.”
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Dentistry And Its Glorious Digital Future
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced