Google Adds New Dashboard in Local Business Center
Google has added a new dashboard in Local Business Center which will provide businesses with information on how their listing is being searched and from where.
The Local Business Center (www.google.co.in/lbc) is a free tool that enables business owners to control the content of their listings in Google Search and Google Maps.
According to Google estimates, the number of queries for local businesses is fast increasing. The LBC dashboard will initially provide business owners with the following data on that activity in Google Search and Google Maps.
* Impressions: The number of times the business listing appeared as a search result on Google Search or Google Maps search in a given period.
* Actions: How many times users interacted with the listing; for example, the number of times users clicked through to the business’ website or requested driving directions to the business.
* Top search queries: Which queries led users to the business listing; for example, whether more customers are finding the listing for a cafe by searching for "tea" or "coffee."
With the LBC dashboard, business owners will be able to identify trends, such as days of the week when interest in their business spikes, or seasonality in the types of searches that lead potential customers to their listings. Owners will also be able to better determine how changes to their listings — such as adding a video or refining their category — influence the traffic to that listing.
The LBC dashboard will be pre-populated at launch with Google data from the past 30 days, and it will then be updated daily. All data available in the LBC dashboard will be anonymized and aggregated, so no individual Google user data will be shared.
The dashboard is accessible to any business owner who has claimed his listing in the Local Business Center. Business owners who do not yet have an LBC account can create theirs at http://www.google.co.in/lbc.
- Putting More Intelligence In Business Intelligence
- How AI Is Changing The Landscape Of House Renting Sector?
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center