Google Buys 'Smart Ad' Tech Firm
Google is planning to utilize start-up Teracent’s machine-learning algorithms in the Google Content Network and DoubleClick to provide more contextual ads for clients
Teracent’s technology can pick and choose from thousands of creative elements of a display ad in real-time - tweaking images, products, messages or colors. These elements can be optimized depending on factors like geographic location, language, the content of the website, the time of day or the past performance of different ads.
In a blog posting, Neal Mohan, VP (product management) of Google said the transaction is expected to close this quarter.
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Which Sector Will Be The First To Go 100% Robot?
- 4 Big Data Trends To Watch In 2018
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?