Google CEO Sundar Pichai On India Plans
Google CEO Sundar Pichai was at Delhi University’s Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) to interact with students. Pichai is in India to share his company’s future plans for the Indian market to get more Indians online. Pichai laid out Google’s three-step approach to promoting the Internet in India, and discussed various steps Google has taken to help solve the current challenges.
Read more: Google’s Sunder Pichai’s Big Plans For India
To a question, he said Google will now build more products in India. He also stated Google’s aim is to work on problems that people face on a daily basis and serve humanity in a profound way.
Watch the video to understand how Pichai diligently and promptly answered students’ “questions about his personal journey, career and life in Google. The Q&A session was moderated by cricket commentator Harsha Bhogle.
Video Source: Google
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Google Likely To Launch Mobile Payment Service In India
- Affiliate Marketing 101 – The What, Why and How
- 5 Specs Of A Futuristic Office Space
- Decoding The Future Of Mobile App Economy
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 21-25)
- Infosys Saga: Leadership Lessons For Founder-CEOs
- Why Is Android Oreo A Good Bet For Enterprise
- Metro Shoes Taps IBM Watson For Digital Commerce
- Vishal Sikka Steps Down As Infosys' MD And CEO