Google CEO Sundar Pichai On India Plans
Google CEO Sundar Pichai was at Delhi University’s Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) to interact with students. Pichai is in India to share his company’s future plans for the Indian market to get more Indians online. Pichai laid out Google’s three-step approach to promoting the Internet in India, and discussed various steps Google has taken to help solve the current challenges.
Read more: Google’s Sunder Pichai’s Big Plans For India
To a question, he said Google will now build more products in India. He also stated Google’s aim is to work on problems that people face on a daily basis and serve humanity in a profound way.
Watch the video to understand how Pichai diligently and promptly answered students’ “questions about his personal journey, career and life in Google. The Q&A session was moderated by cricket commentator Harsha Bhogle.
Video Source: Google
- Microsoft Buys AI Startup To Oust Facebook, Google
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today [Jan 2-6]
- Google Betting Big On AI, Machine Learning: CEO
- Google CEO Announces Digital Unlocked For Indian SMBs
- Why India's E-Commerce Story Is Far From Over
- BHIM, Other Govt-Backed Apps To Boost Digital Payments
- Facebook, Google Top At Most Popular Apps List In 2016
- 53 pc Indians Buy Their Smartphones Online: Deloitte
- India Leads In Demand For Mobile Developer Courses: Google
- Top 12 Strategic Tech Acquisitions In 2016