Google CEO Sundar Pichai On India Plans
Google CEO Sundar Pichai was at Delhi University’s Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) to interact with students. Pichai is in India to share his company’s future plans for the Indian market to get more Indians online. Pichai laid out Google’s three-step approach to promoting the Internet in India, and discussed various steps Google has taken to help solve the current challenges.
Read more: Google’s Sunder Pichai’s Big Plans For India
To a question, he said Google will now build more products in India. He also stated Google’s aim is to work on problems that people face on a daily basis and serve humanity in a profound way.
Watch the video to understand how Pichai diligently and promptly answered students’ “questions about his personal journey, career and life in Google. The Q&A session was moderated by cricket commentator Harsha Bhogle.
Video Source: Google
- India Sees Highest Rise in Online Shopping in Asia Pacific
- Alibaba Sees India As Significant Market In Its Global Strategy
- Conversational AI: Driving The Next Generation Customer Experience
- Mixed Reality, AI, Quantum Computing To Bring Massive Shift: Satya Nadella
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- Salesforce And Google Form Strategic Partnership
- E-Commerce And The Big Boom In India
- How OnePlus, Apple Push Samsung To Third Slot
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping