Google CEO Sundar Pichai On India Plans
Google CEO Sundar Pichai was at Delhi University’s Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) to interact with students. Pichai is in India to share his company’s future plans for the Indian market to get more Indians online. Pichai laid out Google’s three-step approach to promoting the Internet in India, and discussed various steps Google has taken to help solve the current challenges.
Read more: Google’s Sunder Pichai’s Big Plans For India
To a question, he said Google will now build more products in India. He also stated Google’s aim is to work on problems that people face on a daily basis and serve humanity in a profound way.
Watch the video to understand how Pichai diligently and promptly answered students’ “questions about his personal journey, career and life in Google. The Q&A session was moderated by cricket commentator Harsha Bhogle.
Video Source: Google
- Apple Names Deirdre O’Brien New VP of People
- ACT To Invest 700 Cr In Wireline Broadband Expansion
- LinkedIn’s “Made in India” Lite App To Touch Over 60 Nations
- US Based Softvision To Hire 500 Software Engineers in India
- Google To Double Headcount In India For Cloud Biz
- Big Data And The Art Of Personalized Banking
- New App Launched To Know Everything About GST
- New Code To Enable Robots Understand Body Language
- Most-Loved Tech CEOs And What Sets Them Apart
- How AI Can Deliver Real Value To The Enterprise