Google CEO Sundar Pichai On India Plans
Google CEO Sundar Pichai was at Delhi University’s Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) to interact with students. Pichai is in India to share his company’s future plans for the Indian market to get more Indians online. Pichai laid out Google’s three-step approach to promoting the Internet in India, and discussed various steps Google has taken to help solve the current challenges.
Read more: Google’s Sunder Pichai’s Big Plans For India
To a question, he said Google will now build more products in India. He also stated Google’s aim is to work on problems that people face on a daily basis and serve humanity in a profound way.
Watch the video to understand how Pichai diligently and promptly answered students’ “questions about his personal journey, career and life in Google. The Q&A session was moderated by cricket commentator Harsha Bhogle.
Video Source: Google
- Leaders Should Optimize IT I&O For Digital Business
- Why Is India Interesting For Walmart And Other Retailers?
- Can Walmart-Flipkart Deal Change India's E-Commerce Landscape?
- NITI Aayog, Google To Jointly Foster India's AI Ecosystem
- Counterfeit Products Continue To Haunt E-Commerce
- Microsoft, Amazon, India’s Top Employers: Randstad
- Indian Businesses Lack Confidence In Digital Transformation Capabilities
- Nearly All Firms Are Unprepared For Next-gen Cyber-Attacks: Study
- How E-Tailers Can Gain From Online Flash Sales
- Empowering workforce for the Digital future