Google CEO Sundar Pichai On India Plans
Google CEO Sundar Pichai was at Delhi University’s Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) to interact with students. Pichai is in India to share his company’s future plans for the Indian market to get more Indians online. Pichai laid out Google’s three-step approach to promoting the Internet in India, and discussed various steps Google has taken to help solve the current challenges.
Read more: Google’s Sunder Pichai’s Big Plans For India
To a question, he said Google will now build more products in India. He also stated Google’s aim is to work on problems that people face on a daily basis and serve humanity in a profound way.
Watch the video to understand how Pichai diligently and promptly answered students’ “questions about his personal journey, career and life in Google. The Q&A session was moderated by cricket commentator Harsha Bhogle.
Video Source: Google
- 'Cashless India' Still Far-Fetched Without Proper Security
- GoDaddy Bets Big On Indian SMB, E-Commerce
- Despite Diversity Effort, Women IT Leaders Are Very Few
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (May 15-20)
- 6 Must-Do Things A Startup CEO Should Do
- Flipkart Vs. Amazon: Here's What The 'Big' E-Commerce Battle Reveals [Infographic]
- AI And Other Key Takeaways From Google I/O 2017
- Samsung’s Tizen Seeing More Traction Than Google’s Android Wear
- Leadership Lessons These 4 CEOs Learned From Their Moms
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (May 1-6)