Google CEO Sundar Pichai On India Plans
Google CEO Sundar Pichai was at Delhi University’s Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) to interact with students. Pichai is in India to share his company’s future plans for the Indian market to get more Indians online. Pichai laid out Google’s three-step approach to promoting the Internet in India, and discussed various steps Google has taken to help solve the current challenges.
Read more: Google’s Sunder Pichai’s Big Plans For India
To a question, he said Google will now build more products in India. He also stated Google’s aim is to work on problems that people face on a daily basis and serve humanity in a profound way.
Watch the video to understand how Pichai diligently and promptly answered students’ “questions about his personal journey, career and life in Google. The Q&A session was moderated by cricket commentator Harsha Bhogle.
Video Source: Google
- More Android Smartphones To Advocate 5G In 2019: Study
- B2B E-Commerce: The Big Supply Chain Game
- 19 Digital Marketing Trends To Watch Out For In 2019
- Every CISO's Security Mantra In The Cloud Environment
- What’s Driving India’s B2B E-Commerce Market?
- 5 Game Changing Technologies In E-Commerce
- Firms Still Unaware Of Risks On Data In The Cloud: Study
- Why Aligning IT With Business Goals Is The Key Mantra
- The Biggest Tech Acquisitions Of All Time
- Retailers Should Chant The Personalization Mantra To Stay Afloat