Google CEO Sundar Pichai On India Plans
Google CEO Sundar Pichai was at Delhi University’s Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) to interact with students. Pichai is in India to share his company’s future plans for the Indian market to get more Indians online. Pichai laid out Google’s three-step approach to promoting the Internet in India, and discussed various steps Google has taken to help solve the current challenges.
Read more: Google’s Sunder Pichai’s Big Plans For India
To a question, he said Google will now build more products in India. He also stated Google’s aim is to work on problems that people face on a daily basis and serve humanity in a profound way.
Watch the video to understand how Pichai diligently and promptly answered students’ “questions about his personal journey, career and life in Google. The Q&A session was moderated by cricket commentator Harsha Bhogle.
Video Source: Google
- Subscription E-commerce: What Online Retailers Should Know
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- E-Commerce Payment Market To Reach USD 135 Bn By 2023: Study
- How To Build A Workforce Of Relentless Change Agents
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- Open Source Turns 20: Digital India Sets To Gain
- Google’s India Initiative Speak Volumes About India's Booming Internet Base
- Google India Rolls Out Campaign To Protect Data, Devices
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Jan 29-Feb 2)
- Google, L&T Team Up For 150 Hotspots In Pune