Google CEO Sundar Pichai On India Plans
Google CEO Sundar Pichai was at Delhi University’s Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) to interact with students. Pichai is in India to share his company’s future plans for the Indian market to get more Indians online. Pichai laid out Google’s three-step approach to promoting the Internet in India, and discussed various steps Google has taken to help solve the current challenges.
Read more: Google’s Sunder Pichai’s Big Plans For India
To a question, he said Google will now build more products in India. He also stated Google’s aim is to work on problems that people face on a daily basis and serve humanity in a profound way.
Watch the video to understand how Pichai diligently and promptly answered students’ “questions about his personal journey, career and life in Google. The Q&A session was moderated by cricket commentator Harsha Bhogle.
Video Source: Google
- Why Banks Alone Can't Handle Digital Payments Landscape
- Poor Corporate Data Literacy Is Costing Your Business, Says Study
- Google+ To Close Down After Massive Data Breach Exposed
- HCI To Bring More Exciting Opportunities In The Indian Market
- What It Takes To Become A Leader
- 20 Milestones As Google Celebrates Its 20th Birthday
- Top Tech Brands With A Strong Focus On Their Own E-Commerce Website
- AI Is Making BI Smarter
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study