Google CEO Sundar Pichai On India Plans
Google CEO Sundar Pichai was at Delhi University’s Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) to interact with students. Pichai is in India to share his company’s future plans for the Indian market to get more Indians online. Pichai laid out Google’s three-step approach to promoting the Internet in India, and discussed various steps Google has taken to help solve the current challenges.
Read more: Google’s Sunder Pichai’s Big Plans For India
To a question, he said Google will now build more products in India. He also stated Google’s aim is to work on problems that people face on a daily basis and serve humanity in a profound way.
Watch the video to understand how Pichai diligently and promptly answered students’ “questions about his personal journey, career and life in Google. The Q&A session was moderated by cricket commentator Harsha Bhogle.
Video Source: Google
- Why M-Commerce Is The New E-Commerce
- Google, Microsoft To Crack Down On Internet Piracy: Report
- How Marketers Can Gain From Mobile-Social Strategy
- Etailers Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal Voice GST Concern
- Leadership Note: Fail Fast To Succeed Faster
- Microsoft, Google Spread Awareness On Safer Internet Day
- Google Overtakes Apple As Most Valuable Brand: Report
- Union Budget 2017: Digital India, Cyber Security And More
- Trump To Target H-1B Visas; What It Means For Indian IT
- Union Budget 2017: IT, E-Commerce Sector's Wishlist