Google CEO Sundar Pichai On India Plans
Google CEO Sundar Pichai was at Delhi University’s Sri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) to interact with students. Pichai is in India to share his company’s future plans for the Indian market to get more Indians online. Pichai laid out Google’s three-step approach to promoting the Internet in India, and discussed various steps Google has taken to help solve the current challenges.
Read more: Google’s Sunder Pichai’s Big Plans For India
To a question, he said Google will now build more products in India. He also stated Google’s aim is to work on problems that people face on a daily basis and serve humanity in a profound way.
Watch the video to understand how Pichai diligently and promptly answered students’ “questions about his personal journey, career and life in Google. The Q&A session was moderated by cricket commentator Harsha Bhogle.
Video Source: Google
- Home Automation Is The Next Big Thing, And Here Already!
- There's Potential To Unlock USD 50-Bn in India's Online Commerce
- Can Google Make A Successful Comeback In China?
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- Digital Firms In India Can Achieve USD 39 Bn Exports By 2022: Study
- AR-VR Changing Customer's Shopping Experience
- How Does The CEO Become A CEO?
- How Augmented Reality Is Powering Mobile Commerce
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Here's What Businesses Without HTTPS Should Know This July