Google to host first DevFest in Hyderabad, Pune
Google India is organizing DevFest 2010, a developer conference, in Hyderabad on February 27, 2010 and in Pune on March 3, 2010. Google DevFest will be a one day developer gathering of in-depth, technical sessions on how to build the next generation applications with open web technologies, including Google products and services. It will also include presentations by partners such as Lepton Software, Impetus Technologies and OrangeScape that have built solutions on Google APIs.
Rajdeep Dua, Head - Developer Relations, Google India, said, "Google believes in Open Web and supports new web standards like HTML 5 for a faster and a more open web. Our APIs and developer platforms leverage these standards to help developers build better solutions for the web."
"Google has released over 60 developer APIs for its products and this conference is one in a series of initiatives which will help in fostering economic opportunity through the development and growth of India’s web development Industry," he added.
Google DevFest will focus on sharing latest offerings for Google developers that include: App Engine, Maps APIs, Chrome Extensions, Orkut APIs and the new HTML standard which has already been adopted by a wide variety of browsers. The format is a mix of in-depth, technical breakout sessions and informal Q&A. Attendees can also engage with senior Google engineers during the event.
- When Artificial Intelligence Takes Over Google Search
- How Tech Biggies Are Racing For Artificial Intelligence
- Gmail Gets Over One Billion Active Users
- Google Dethrones Apple As The Most Valuable Company
- IBM Bags Most US Patents In 2015: Study
- IT Trends: Future Of Search Lies Outside Of Google
- Analytics and Big Data: What's In Store For 2016?
- Lenovo Gets Rid Of Motorola; Just Says Hello Moto!
- India's Most 'Searched' Tech Personalities In 2015
- Here Are 10 Best Tech Cos To Work For In 2015