Government Names New Satyam Board Members
CII chief mentor Tarun Das, former ICAI president T N Manoharan and S Balakrishnan of LIC have been nominated by the government to the new board of the crisis-ridden Satyam Computer Services.
Minister for Company Affairs P C Gupta said the government will extend full support to the new board, and hoped that Nasscom and other firms, too, would extend their co-operation to the new board.
Deepak Parekh had earlier informed the media that new appointments to the board were likely to take place soon.
- “Think Digital” Should Be The Mantra For Every Organization
- CCO-CIO Bonding Can Spur Customer Experience
- Why Passwords Will Cease To Exist
- Information Governance Should Be Top Priority For Businesses
- Bank CIOs Should Keep An Eye On Competition
- Is B G Srinivas Infy’s CEO in-the-waiting?
- CIOs To Increase Focus On Storage, Info Management
- Is V Balakrishnan next in line for the top job at Infosys?
- Red Hat announces new head of virtualization
- “CIO should remain one step ahead”