Gradual approach to cloud benefits businesses
In the last few years, there has been a lot of discussion on how businesses should ideally leverage cloud computing. While there have been some early adopters of cloud, a sizeable number of businesses especially SMBs still develop cold feet when they are presented with this option.
In an exclusive video interview to CXOtoday, John Zanni, VP - Service Provider Marketing & Alliances, Parallels, talks about the adoption of cloud over and why businesses should take a gradual approach to the cloud in order to reap benefits.
1. How is the cloud adoption trend in India different or similar from elsewhere in the world? (00:07)
2. What concerns still deter businesses from moving to the cloud? How should cloud vendors ideally tackle it? (01:15)
3. The lack of regulation around cloud is still a major concern. How can the industry come together to address this issue? (02:35)
4. What best practices can ensure Indian businesses reap the benefits of the cloud? (03:35)
5. What are the challenges and opportunities in the virtualization space in India? (4:30)
6. Could you elaborate on Parallel’s road map for the Indian market and plans to partner with large Indian system integrators? (5:30)
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Sep18-23)
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation