GreenBytes to showcase vIO desktop virtualization solution at CeBIT
GreenBytes, Inc., a developer of full-featured virtual desktop solutions that support existing infrastructure, today announced that the company will be exhibiting at CeBIT, March 5-9, in Hannover, Germany.
GreenBytes will be demonstrating its recently announced desktop virtualization solution, vIO, and will exhibit alongside Germany-based reseller partner Losstech as part of the comTeam booth.
“GreenBytes Platinum partners like Losstech are looking for effective solutions to deploy no-risk desktop virtualization, and CeBIT is the perfect venue for GreenBytes and Losstech to introduce the vIO to the European market,” said Jur Faber, executive vice president, EMEA, GreenBytes.
“With the IO Offload Engine and vIO, customers can use persistent desktops for a full-featured virtual desktop experience. GreenBytes has made desktop virtualization affordable, easy to deploy and scale. We are looking forward to seeing Losstech, as a Platinum Citrix partner and cloud expert in the comTeam Allianz, gain considerable traction in the German market with GreenBytes’ desktop virtualization solutions.”
“GreenBytes has emerged as one of the top desktop virtualization innovators in an increasingly hot and growing market, and we’re excited to showcase the vIO at the CeBIT 2013 convention in Hannover,” said Boris Hajek, CEO of Losstech. “Our GreenBytes showcase last year was very successful, and we’re looking forward to presenting the new vIO solution in action to the CeBIT audience, taking desktop virtualization performance to a whole new level.”
- 7 Lessons for Operators Moving to NFV
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- Hybrid Cloud In The Era Of Hyper Conversion
- APAC To Lead In Cloud, IoT Adoption: Trend Micro EVP
- Using Virtualization To Enhance Security, Save On Infrastructure
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Apr 3-8)
- Enterprise Market Is Ripe For Network Virtualization
- It's Digital All The Way For Media & Entertainment Industry
- How NTT Data Gets Smarter With Server Virtualization
- Windows 10 Presents Business Opportunity For VMware, Microsoft