GTalk suffers outage across the globe
Popular instant messaging service Google Talk or GTalk has apparently has suffered a severe outage across the globe. Google has acknowledged the issue on its Apps Status dashboard.
At 4:10 PM IST, the dashboard had the Service outage status highlighted with the following message
We’re investigating reports of an issue with Google Talk. We will provide more information shortly.
While at 4:20 PM IST, the dashboard had the Service disruption status highlighted with the following message
We’re aware of a problem with Google Talk affecting a majority of users. The affected users are able to access Google Talk, but are seeing error messages and/or other unexpected behavior. We will provide an update by 7/26/12 5:20 PM detailing when we expect to resolve the problem. Please note that this resolution time is an estimate and may change.
Since morning, GTalk users have been complaining about the erratic service of the instant messenger.
- Google To Work On Its Own Blockchain Technology
- IT, Digital Firms Comprise LinkedIn's Best Cos For 2018
- Amazon Beats Apple, Google To Become World’s Most Valuable Brand
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Top 10 Tech Companies To Work With In India
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- 5 Best Ways to Use Collaboration Tools for Quick Growth
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- 40 pc FMCG Spend Will Have Digital Influence By 2020, Says Google
- 19 Milestones On Google's 19th Birthday