Guarantee Scheme for NetApp Customers
NetApp is offering its enterprise customers a ‘Guarantee Program’ that they can decrease their primary storage capacities for virtual server environments using NetApp V-Series technology.
The NetApp Virtualization Guarantee Program promises that customers will use 50% less storage in their VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft virtual environments with NetApp storage compared to traditional storage arrays. Alternatively, for customers that already own EMC, IBM, HP, or HDS storage systems, NetApp said it will reduce redundant copies of their primary data by at least 35% with NetApp V-Series.
The Guarantee Program is available for customers who purchase a new V-Series system for their virtual desktop and server environment, including Citrix XenServer, VMware ESX, and Microsoft Windows Server Hyper-V.
If customers do not improve their storage capacity on competitive storage systems by at least 35% with NetApp V-Series and deduplication (and after following established best practices implemented by NetApp Professional Services), NetApp will provide the additional storage capacity needed to meet customers’ shortfall, valued up to 35% of the original controller purchased, at no additional charge. Qualifying service delivery is available from NetApp Global Services or participating Authorized Professional Service Partners in networked storage for virtualized platforms.
"We are assuring enterprises that they can realize efficiencies even with our competitors’ solutions using NetApp V-Series technology. No other storage vendor is willing or able to match this guarantee, which has a direct cost benefit in the current economic environment," said Surajit Sen, director (alliances & marketing) of NetApp India. "Our storage efficiency capabilities will not only save space and power costs but also maximize IT investments.
More information about the program can be found at the NetApp site
For more stories on storage, visit our exclusive storage microsite.
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- How Algorithms Are Revolutionizing Lending Business
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- Govts Exploring Blockchain To Boost Fintech Innovation