Guarantee Scheme for NetApp Customers
NetApp is offering its enterprise customers a ‘Guarantee Program’ that they can decrease their primary storage capacities for virtual server environments using NetApp V-Series technology.
The NetApp Virtualization Guarantee Program promises that customers will use 50% less storage in their VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft virtual environments with NetApp storage compared to traditional storage arrays. Alternatively, for customers that already own EMC, IBM, HP, or HDS storage systems, NetApp said it will reduce redundant copies of their primary data by at least 35% with NetApp V-Series.
The Guarantee Program is available for customers who purchase a new V-Series system for their virtual desktop and server environment, including Citrix XenServer, VMware ESX, and Microsoft Windows Server Hyper-V.
If customers do not improve their storage capacity on competitive storage systems by at least 35% with NetApp V-Series and deduplication (and after following established best practices implemented by NetApp Professional Services), NetApp will provide the additional storage capacity needed to meet customers’ shortfall, valued up to 35% of the original controller purchased, at no additional charge. Qualifying service delivery is available from NetApp Global Services or participating Authorized Professional Service Partners in networked storage for virtualized platforms.
"We are assuring enterprises that they can realize efficiencies even with our competitors’ solutions using NetApp V-Series technology. No other storage vendor is willing or able to match this guarantee, which has a direct cost benefit in the current economic environment," said Surajit Sen, director (alliances & marketing) of NetApp India. "Our storage efficiency capabilities will not only save space and power costs but also maximize IT investments.
More information about the program can be found at the NetApp site
For more stories on storage, visit our exclusive storage microsite.
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Technology Plays A Vital Role In Empowering The Workforce
- Dentistry And Its Glorious Digital Future
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- 5 Ways Data Will Get Faster, Smarter: NetApp CTO