Gujarat Launches Consumer Helpline
On the occasion of National Consumer Day, Gujarat today got a toll free number to help people get free advice on all issues related to consumer affairs.
The helpline will guide consumers and assist them in resolving their grievances. CERC has been selected for setting up the helpline to address issues related to water, banking, credit cards, telephone services, building related issues, hospital services, education and investor services. Farmers too can seek help through this helpline, according to a statement.
The helpline will also provide general information related to consumer protection, the Consumer Protection Act and the administrative set-up.
The department of food, civil supplies and consumer affairs, and CERC jointly introduced the number, while celebrating Consumers Be Alert, Stay Safe , at the Ahmedabad Management Association.
- Central Government Clears BharatNet For Tamil Nadu
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Diwali Brings Glitter To Consumer Electronics Sales
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy