Gujarat Launches Consumer Helpline
On the occasion of National Consumer Day, Gujarat today got a toll free number to help people get free advice on all issues related to consumer affairs.
The helpline will guide consumers and assist them in resolving their grievances. CERC has been selected for setting up the helpline to address issues related to water, banking, credit cards, telephone services, building related issues, hospital services, education and investor services. Farmers too can seek help through this helpline, according to a statement.
The helpline will also provide general information related to consumer protection, the Consumer Protection Act and the administrative set-up.
The department of food, civil supplies and consumer affairs, and CERC jointly introduced the number, while celebrating Consumers Be Alert, Stay Safe , at the Ahmedabad Management Association.
- WhatsApp Launches ‘WhatsApp Business’ For Small Businesses
- Is It Time To Say 'Goodbye' To Passwords?
- AI, AR, ML, VoLTE To Boom In 2018: Deloitte
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- The Promise Of Cognitive Computing In India
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- Suspicious Transactions Up Due To Surge In Digital Payments
- HP Leads In The Declining Global PC Market: Research
- Small Business Financing Trends To Stay Abreast Of
- What Aadhar Data Breach Means To Digital India And Its Citizens