Gujarat Launches Consumer Helpline
On the occasion of National Consumer Day, Gujarat today got a toll free number to help people get free advice on all issues related to consumer affairs.
The helpline will guide consumers and assist them in resolving their grievances. CERC has been selected for setting up the helpline to address issues related to water, banking, credit cards, telephone services, building related issues, hospital services, education and investor services. Farmers too can seek help through this helpline, according to a statement.
The helpline will also provide general information related to consumer protection, the Consumer Protection Act and the administrative set-up.
The department of food, civil supplies and consumer affairs, and CERC jointly introduced the number, while celebrating Consumers Be Alert, Stay Safe , at the Ahmedabad Management Association.
- When Securing Customer Loyalty Becomes Critical
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- 85% Companies Not Ready For GDPR Compliance: Report
- Verizon Selects AWS As Preferred Cloud Provider
- 850 Mn Internet Users To Boost India's Digital Economy
- Why Big Enterprises Are Leaving Cloud For Other Tools
- Leaders Should Optimize IT I&O For Digital Business
- NetApp Launches DVEC To Empower Customers, Partners
- Despite Global Talent Crunch, India To Have Manpower Surplus
- NITI Aayog, Google To Jointly Foster India's AI Ecosystem