Hackers Bring Down SCO Website With Attack
Hackers disabled SCO’s website on Wednesday, by launching a massive data attack, bringing the company’s servers down to its knees.
According to SCO, the attack started on Wednesday, compromising its servers that were responsible for firing browser requests for their website.
This is the third attack on the website this year. In August, SCO’s website was brought down for almost three days by hackers. Another attack in May made the website inaccessible for several hours.
Without access to the company’s website, customers may not be able to get timely updates and patches.
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Jan 15-20)
- Importance Of Ensuring Your Website Is Safe And Secure
- Online Company Reviews Can Impact Hiring: Study
- Where Brands Go Wrong With Their Content Strategy?
- Google CEO Announces Digital Unlocked For Indian SMBs
- NSG Website Hacked; Why India Should Strengthen Cyber Security
- Apps Not Really Safe For Personal Privacy: Study
- AskMe Shuts Down; Lays off Employees Without Pay: Report
- Pakistani Hackers Hijack Indian Management Institute's Website
- Amazon, Flipkart Snapdeal Favorite E-Commerce Website