Happiest Minds Among Deloitte Fastest Growing Technology Company List
Happiest Minds Technologies, a next generation IT services and solutions company, today announced that it ranked Number 2 on the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 India 2014, a ranking of the 50 fastest growing technology companies in India. Rankings are based on percentage revenue growth over three years. Happiest Minds grew 2,377percent during this period.
Ashok Soota, Executive Chairman, Happiest Minds Technologies, credits company’s sharp focus on disruptive technologies and a unique happiness and wellness centric culture, for the company’s 2,377 % revenue growth over the past three years. He said, “It is gratifying that despite so much competition out there in the market, Happiest Minds has bagged the second spot in this prestigious ranking.”
Salil Godika, Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, Happiest Minds Technologies, added “our differentiated approach to help our customers deliver Smart, Secure & Connected experience by leveraging SMAC+ technologies has been very well received in the market. We have become our customers’ digital transformation partners and this has fuelled our growth.”
“Being a winner in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 program is commendable in today’s highly competitive technology industry,” said Rajiv Sundar, Senior Director, Deloitte in India, and Program Director Tech Fast 50 India 2014. “We congratulate Happiest Minds Technologies.”
- Ashok Leyland Introduces Digital Market Place
- Enterprise, Cloud Focus Driving Veeam India's Revenue Base
- Iris Mobile Devices To Fill Aadhaar Authentication Gap: Delta
- Data Backup Is Not Enough, Its Important To Be Available
- 5 Ways CIOs Can Rewire Their Minds To Stay Successful
- Bangalore Firm Develops Clickstream Data Analytics Solution
- Xerox Names Its New Spinoff Company Conduent
- IMS Automation: Things To Keep In Mind
- Digitization & The CXO As A Brand: Panel Discussion
- Digital Leadership: Does Your Firm Really Have It?