Happiest Minds To Offer Big Data solutions to MongoDB
MongoDB today announced an engagement with Happiest Minds Technologies, a next generation IT services and solutions company. Through this engagement Happiest Minds aims to provide Big Data solutions to MongoDB that are agile and scalable, and offer real time insights for intelligent decision-making.
Research from leading analysts at Gartner predict that business intelligence and analytics will continue to be a priority for CIO’s through 2017. With the pervasiveness of social and cloud applications, increasing data volume and variety, and new architectures like cloud and virtualization, enterprises need a new approach to data management with solutions that are scalable and flexible.
Now, enterprises will benefit from the expertise of MongoDB Trained Consultants as well as industry specific use cases and expertise. Happiest Minds will offer a variety of services which will include MongoDB Architectural Advisory and Capacity Planning Services, Development, Testing and Data Migration.
Kamal Brar, Vice President, Asia Pacific at MongoDB said, “We are pleased to include Happiest Minds in the rapidly expanding ecosystem of MongoDB. Together, Happiest Minds expertise and MongoDB’s proven scalability and dynamic data model will allow customers to make faster, more accurate business decisions.”
Talking about their association, Vikram Gulati, CEO and MD at Happiest Minds said, “We are excited about the partnership with MongoDB. With our sharp focus on disruptive technologies, Big Data is one of the core areas of expertise for us. MongoDB’s proven leadership in the space combined with our consulting-led world-class execution capabilities enable us to offer our customers a competitive edge by empowering them with smart decision making.”
- Here Are The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy