Harmony in Leadership
To keep up with the global competition, Alcatel-Lucent, a provider in voice, data and video communication solutions has appointed a leadership team. This team will comprise of leaders coming from outside the company. Together with the company s senior leaders they will support business model focused on customers and technology excellence.
Alcatel-Lucent announced this new leadership team in order to reflect the company’s focus on open innovation led by Bell Labs, state-of-the-art product and software innovation as well as its continued momentum in services and enterprise markets.
The new business model comprises three regions Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and APAC that will be headed by: Robert Vrij, president Americas; Adolfo Hernandez, president EMEA and Etienne Fouques, president APAC.
Skills From the Virtual World for Business Leaders
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Infosys Saga: Leadership Lessons For Founder-CEOs
- Vishal Sikka Steps Down As Infosys' MD And CEO
- Interivew Desk Helps HR Leaders Outsource Interview Process
- Brocade Branches Out SDN Controller Into Lumina
- Firms Weaving Security Into Their DevOps Practice Early On
- Security In Digital Payments: Urgent Need For Focus
- Most-Loved Tech CEOs And What Sets Them Apart