Harmony in Leadership
To keep up with the global competition, Alcatel-Lucent, a provider in voice, data and video communication solutions has appointed a leadership team. This team will comprise of leaders coming from outside the company. Together with the company s senior leaders they will support business model focused on customers and technology excellence.
Alcatel-Lucent announced this new leadership team in order to reflect the company’s focus on open innovation led by Bell Labs, state-of-the-art product and software innovation as well as its continued momentum in services and enterprise markets.
The new business model comprises three regions Americas, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and APAC that will be headed by: Robert Vrij, president Americas; Adolfo Hernandez, president EMEA and Etienne Fouques, president APAC.
Skills From the Virtual World for Business Leaders
- How Does The CEO Become A CEO?
- Taming The 3 Dragons of Network Monitoring
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- Study Shows 'Self-Reflection' Can Be CEO's Success Mantra
- Leaders Should Optimize IT I&O For Digital Business
- Rubique Appoints Ex-Snapdeal CFO Anup Vikal On Board
- Indian Businesses Lack Confidence In Digital Transformation Capabilities
- Supreme Court Website Hacked; Is India Ready To Defend?
- Empowering workforce for the Digital future
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head