Have a health query? Ask Vodafone
Vodafone India, has launched Ask a Doctor - Health@5, a first ever WAP health portal in India. With this unique service, Vodafone subscribers can ask health related queries for INR 5 per day. The panel of medical professionals will get back to the subscriber with the answer within 24 hours. Ask a Doctor - Health@5 doesn’t only allow the subscribers to ask questions, but one can also browse through information on disease management, myths, trivia, general remedies, latest updates, diet and fitness information. Questions asked by a subscriber will be archived under “My Questions” section for any future reference. & can also access questions posted by other users.
There are five different sections provided under Health@5, which include Everyday health for detailed articles on various health, Did You Know, which is a storehouse of trivia to get rid misconceptions and myths, Medical Diaries, which houses interesting medical case studies, Home Remedies, and Diet & Fitness Management .
To activate, SMS HC5 from the Vodafone number and send it to 111 or 144. The service is on a daily auto renewal mode. In order to unsubscribe for the service, SMS CAN HC5 to 111 or 144.
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- TRAI's Decision Disappoint Airtel, Vodafone
- Performance-Health Balance Important For Business Success
- IBM Collaborates With MIT On AI Research
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute Uses Mobile For Healthcare Innovations
- Qualcomm Bets Big On AI, Machine Learning
- Telcos Must Explore New Revenue Streams With IoT: Study
- 7 Ways To Take Care Of Employees' Mental Health