HCL partners with Ernakulam bank to provide interest free computer loans
HCL Infosystems, a hardware, services and ICT systems integration and distribution company recently partnered with Ernakulam District Co-operative Bank to provide ME Laptops, with 0 percent interest. As per the scheme, the bank account holders will be offered loan at 0 percent and 100 percent financing for purchase of computing devices. Also no processing charge will be levied, informed the company.
“In our commitment to sustain and support the cause of widespread PC adoption, we have today entered into a strategic tie-up with Ernakulam District Co-operative Bank and we are confident that our association will give immediate benefits to the potential buyers. The idea is to reach out to customers across India, who needs computing devices but face problems with the unavailability of financial assistance,” remarked J V Ramamurthy, president and COO, HCL Infosystems.
The company informed that the tenure of the loan process is 24 months and it will be processed within 24 hours. The scheme will be available across all the branches of the bank. Government employees can avail the facility without guarantee and employees from any private sector organization and other account holders need to give one guarantor to the Bank.
“The scheme which we have introduced collectively is an endeavor to assist the potential customers in acquiring computing equipments for their own professional and/or personal use at a very affordable price,” remarked Saseendran V P, president, Ernakulam District Co-operative Bank.
HCL had also introduced an EMI scheme of Rs 499 on Ezeebee brand of PCs.
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Cognitive Computing: An Essential Science In HR
- What's Stopping Banks From Embracing Latest Technologies?
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- 19 Milestones On Google's 19th Birthday
- Microsoft Gears Up For Quantum Computing Ecosystem