HCL and Sanako Bring Learning Solutions to India
HCL Infosystems has signed a strategic business partnership deal with Sanako Corporation, a global education technology company that develops language teaching solutions. The partnership will bring together HCL’s expertise in providing total technology solutions with Sanako’s expertise in education. As of now, Sanako will provide its expertise in language learning to develop excellence in Indian education. At the same time, Sanako also announced the inauguration of its India regional office in New Delhi which will support the implementation of Sanako strategy in India.
Sanako is a learning technology company that develops language teaching solutions and cross-curricular teaching software and supplies customer services. The two companies will collaborate to provide localised solutions that are designed to improve managed Internet-based learning outcomes in classrooms, across campuses and schools. Signed at the ‘Technology Summit and Technology Platform Conference’ in New Delhi, this long-term agreement aims to provide integrated instruction-based teaching solutions to its customers. The solutions include modern learning technology, relevant content and localised customer-oriented services.
"The strategic partnership with HCL, a key player in the Indian IT market, will bring teaching in India into the rapidly evolving modern era of learning. Our goal is to co-operate only with the highest quality partners worldwide to provide value-added solutions and services for our customers. Our offering combined with HCL solutions will facilitate development of a 1:1 learning infrastructure to enhance personalised learning and to improve measurable learning outcomes."
- Machine Learning Helps Doctors To Generate Precise, Faster Prescriptions
- Machine Learning Can Generate Faster, Precise Prescriptions
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Google Eyes Indian Enterprises With Its Cloud Partnership Program
- Woman Empowerment Through Edtech