HCL and Sanako Bring Learning Solutions to India
HCL Infosystems has signed a strategic business partnership deal with Sanako Corporation, a global education technology company that develops language teaching solutions. The partnership will bring together HCL’s expertise in providing total technology solutions with Sanako’s expertise in education. As of now, Sanako will provide its expertise in language learning to develop excellence in Indian education. At the same time, Sanako also announced the inauguration of its India regional office in New Delhi which will support the implementation of Sanako strategy in India.
Sanako is a learning technology company that develops language teaching solutions and cross-curricular teaching software and supplies customer services. The two companies will collaborate to provide localised solutions that are designed to improve managed Internet-based learning outcomes in classrooms, across campuses and schools. Signed at the ‘Technology Summit and Technology Platform Conference’ in New Delhi, this long-term agreement aims to provide integrated instruction-based teaching solutions to its customers. The solutions include modern learning technology, relevant content and localised customer-oriented services.
"The strategic partnership with HCL, a key player in the Indian IT market, will bring teaching in India into the rapidly evolving modern era of learning. Our goal is to co-operate only with the highest quality partners worldwide to provide value-added solutions and services for our customers. Our offering combined with HCL solutions will facilitate development of a 1:1 learning infrastructure to enhance personalised learning and to improve measurable learning outcomes."
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- How Option3 Is Creating a Winning Strategy For Its Startup Biz
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study