HCL AXON Ties up with GlaxoSmithKline
HCL AXON, a division of HCL Technologies has signed a five year Global Strategic Information Technology Master Services Agreement with GlaxoSmithKline (GSK). This agreement describes how HCL AXON and HCL Technologies will provide systems integration, SAP implementation and IT consulting services to GSK globally.
The first activity under this agreement, is to be GSK s systems integration partner for a large SAP-enabled business transformation programme the scope of which is in development
The GSK agreement is one more major global SAP transformation win for HCL AXON since HCL Technologies acquisition of AXON in December 2008, a success achieved against stiff competition.
This is an important win for us, said Steve Cardell, President, HCL AXON. It keeps our strategy of becoming the largest global SAP-based business transformation provider firmly on track and confirms the rationale behind the merger with HCL.
David Mitchell, SVP, IT Research at analyst firm Ovum, said, SAP continues to be a strategic application choice for many companies seeking to transform their business through an enterprise technology and services platform. Ensuring that such transformation programmes deliver true value needs a technology partner who understands the technology in-depth but who also truly understands business. HCL, amplified by their Axon acquisition, has a good blend of technology and business expertise to support GSK through the years ahead."
This win further accelerates HCL s rapid growth in the life science industry which is one of its fastest growing industry verticals.
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Global Device Shipments To See Flat Growth This Year: Gartner
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- Bata Strengthens Omnichannel CRM Strategy