HCL Axon wins aerospace IT sol provider award
HCL Axon, one of the largest services provider dedicated to SAP solutions, has won the Frost & Sullivan Aerospace IT Solutions Provider 2010 award for its outstanding performance and industry contribution in Asia-Pacific.
Speaking on the occasion, Ruth Rudwick, SVP - head of global delivery, HCL Axon said "We are delighted to be acknowledged by Frost & Sullivan for our best-of-breed Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) solution called iMRO. HCL Axon, in cooperation with SAP AG, responded to the needs of global aerospace market by introducing this unique standard that helps organizations optimize IT investments and realize benefits to the maximum."
Frost & Sullivan presents this award to organizations that demonstrate excellent qualities in meeting the demands and requirements of clients in the aerospace IT market segment in Asia-Pacific. Critical parameters like quality, complexity, and customization are assessed for some of the leading names in the category.
Commenting on the win, Richard Minney, global head of product innovation, HCL Axon said "Frost & Sullivan is a highly respected organization that truly understands the unique and exacting requirements of the aerospace IT segment. HCL Axon is honored to receive this award, as it validates the innovative ways in which our aerospace customers in Asia-Pacific have achieved business benefits by maximizing their enterprise productivity and asset utilization with iMRO."
- AI, Blockchain Shake Up The Drilling Industry: Study
- Cheaper, Faster Internet Spur India's OTT Growth: Study
- Telcos Must Explore New Revenue Streams With IoT: Study
- Frost & Sullivan Honors Tech Leaders For IT, Digital Innovation
- Frost & Sullivan To Honor Biz Leaders For Digital Innovation
- Big Data Analytics, The Key To Personalization
- Indian CIOs Are Gearing Up For Digital Transformation
- Frost & Sullivan To Honor Business Personality Anu Aga
- Brexit: A Mixed Bag For Indian IT Sector
- VaaS To Dominate Market With Revenue Flow