HCL Career Development Centre announces scholarship exam
HCL Career Development Centre (CDC), the IT traning and skill development arm of HCL Infosystems, has announced the commencement of a nationwide search for students through the Yuva Pratibha Scholarship Exam (YPSE) 2010. The All India YPSE 2010, will select students on the basis of their merit and will receive 100 percent scholarships from HCL CDC. The expected participation from across the nation is over 60,000 students and on the basis the performance in YPSE and personal counselling sessions, students will be offered scholarships for the training programs at HCL CDC.
George Paul, Executive Vice President, HCL Infosystems said, “In the world of high-end cutting-edge technologies that we live in today, students do not have the exposure and training on leading edge technologies, which is very critical to build the ICT infrastructure in the country. We have initiated YPSE with an objective to provide career enhancement opportunities to deserving individuals and contribute to the nation with skilled ICT professionals and lay the foundation of a sustained economic growth.”
This is the fourth edition of YPSE which is being conducted with the help of HCL Infosystems’ nationwide IT infrastructure. The online platform will enable the generation of a comprehensive result sheet with information on the marks and grade obtained by the student within 12 hours of the exam. According to HCL CDC the report will also provide a constructive feedback on the student’s improvement areas.
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- Five Big Data Trends To Influence AI In 2018
- Narvar Appoints Srivatsa Narasimhan As India VP
- 10 Trends Redefining Enterprise IT Infrastructure