HCL Info Appoints JV Ramamurthy as President
HCL Infosystems has appointed JV Ramamurthy as president. Ramamurthy has over 30 years of diverse industry experience and had spearheaded the company’s growth strategy while he was the company’s chief operating officer (COO), a role he took on in 2005.
Commenting on the appointment, Ajai Chowdhry, chairman and CEO, HCL Infosystems, said, "Over the last two decades, JVR has contributed immensely in building HCL through various stage of transformation in a constantly changing business environment. With his keen insight and vision he has re-engineered & re-defined the business organization to optimally utilize its core strengths. I wish him great success in his new role."
An engineer from Guindy Engineering College, Ramamurthy has done his Master’s from Madras Institute of Technology. He joined HCL as the regional customer engineering support manager in 1988 and went on to head the company’s support services. He played a pivotal role as the president & CEO of HCL Office Automation Ltd and subsequently took over additional responsibility as president & CEO, HCL Infinet Ltd.
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Robotics Jobs Are Seeing A Whopping Rise In India
- Firms Unable To Cope With Security Skill Gap, Vendor Sprawl: Study
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- Marketing Automation A Growth Driver For EdTech Sector
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018
- How Automation, Disruptors Hit Traditional Law Firms