HCL Info Appoints JV Ramamurthy as President
HCL Infosystems has appointed JV Ramamurthy as president. Ramamurthy has over 30 years of diverse industry experience and had spearheaded the company’s growth strategy while he was the company’s chief operating officer (COO), a role he took on in 2005.
Commenting on the appointment, Ajai Chowdhry, chairman and CEO, HCL Infosystems, said, "Over the last two decades, JVR has contributed immensely in building HCL through various stage of transformation in a constantly changing business environment. With his keen insight and vision he has re-engineered & re-defined the business organization to optimally utilize its core strengths. I wish him great success in his new role."
An engineer from Guindy Engineering College, Ramamurthy has done his Master’s from Madras Institute of Technology. He joined HCL as the regional customer engineering support manager in 1988 and went on to head the company’s support services. He played a pivotal role as the president & CEO of HCL Office Automation Ltd and subsequently took over additional responsibility as president & CEO, HCL Infinet Ltd.
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security
- India's Insurance Sector Undergoing Massive Digital Disruption
- 5 Reasons For Cos To Use Business Centres For Office Spaces
- Increased Automation, Agile Development Drive Greater RoI: Study
- Escaping Automation-Led Redundancy In The Indian IT Industry
- 5 Specs Of A Futuristic Office Space