HCL Infosystems appoints Harsh Chitale as CEO
HCL Infosystems, a hardware, services and ICT system integration company appointed Harsh Chitale as Chief Executive Office. Based in Noida, Harsh will take over the baton of CEO from Ajai Chowdhry who will continue to be the Chairman.
“Over the last 16 years, HCL Infosystems as the flagship company of the enterprise has seen tremendous transformation and growth to become one of the most respected companies with unparalleled commitment and understanding of the IT Industry,” commented Ajai Chowdhry, Chairman, HCL Infosystems.
“As we continue to invest in India and emerging markets, Harsh will focus on enhancing our presence, strengthening our System Integration and Services offering and capacity building. I wish Harsh the very best and I am confident he will take HCL Infosystems to its next level of development, expansion and growth,” Chowdhry further added.
Harsh has handled various large System Integration and Lifecycle services businesses. Harsh moves to HCL Infosystems from Honeywell Process Solutions, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Honeywell International (NYSE:HON). While at Honeywell, Harsh played a leading role in driving three strategic acquisitions of Honeywell Process Solutions in Europe and Canada.
“I am extremely pleased and privileged to have got this opportunity and to be a part of these exciting times when HCL Infosystems is experiencing tremendous growth both in India and across emerging markets. I hope I am able to make an impact as a part of the family in this everlasting transformational journey,” remarked Harsh Chitale, CEO, HCL Infosystems.
Harsh is a recipient of Director’s Gold Medal at IIT Delhi, from where he completed his Electrical Engineering and thereafter started his career with TATAs in TATA Administration services (TAS).
- Rubique To Expand To 100 Cities by March 2018
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- India's Insurance Sector Undergoing Massive Digital Disruption
- How AI Can Disrupt Recruitment Process
- Media Firms To Think AI, Cognitive To Achieve Personalization
- Fintech Revolution: How India, APAC Cos Are Moving Ahead
- Cloud Momentum Consistently Up Across Financial Biz Apps
- Chatbots Will Change The Dynamics Of Recruitment
- Infosys To Hire 6K Techies Over The Next Two Years