HCL Infosystems expands its Jaipur SI facility
HCL Infosystems has announced the expansion of its existing Software Development Centre in Jaipur. The facility with its current operating capacity of 120 headcounts has now been expanded to 425. This first phase of expansion will focus on strengthening software development capabilities for SI centric projects.
Speaking on the inauguration, Harsh Chitale, CEO, HCL Infosystems said, “This development will further cement HCL’s leadership in Systems Integration business, as we continue to work towards more project-centric solutions. Jaipur Development Centre has been playing a significant role behind the success of our System Integration projects and with this expansion, the company will be reinforced with stronger capability and much improved software development practice.”
Spread over an area of 4,175 sq. meters, the development marked a new episode in the journey of HCL Infosystems. With this expansion, the company has strengthened its software development practice and would focus on providing more customized solutions for its SI projects. The facility is equipped with various amenities like library, recreation center, gymnasium etc to provide a employee friendly environment.
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations
- Home Automation Is The Next Big Thing, And Here Already!
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- How Keysight Is Helping Customers Boost Design Innovation