HCL Infosystems expands its Jaipur SI facility
HCL Infosystems has announced the expansion of its existing Software Development Centre in Jaipur. The facility with its current operating capacity of 120 headcounts has now been expanded to 425. This first phase of expansion will focus on strengthening software development capabilities for SI centric projects.
Speaking on the inauguration, Harsh Chitale, CEO, HCL Infosystems said, “This development will further cement HCL’s leadership in Systems Integration business, as we continue to work towards more project-centric solutions. Jaipur Development Centre has been playing a significant role behind the success of our System Integration projects and with this expansion, the company will be reinforced with stronger capability and much improved software development practice.”
Spread over an area of 4,175 sq. meters, the development marked a new episode in the journey of HCL Infosystems. With this expansion, the company has strengthened its software development practice and would focus on providing more customized solutions for its SI projects. The facility is equipped with various amenities like library, recreation center, gymnasium etc to provide a employee friendly environment.
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- Cognitive Computing: An Essential Science In HR
- Why Industry 4.0 Is The Future Of Manufacturing
- Increased Automation, Agile Development Drive Greater RoI: Study
- India Sets Up Policy Group To Study AI: NASSCOM
- Hybrid Cloud Deployment Leads To Massive Cost Savings: Study
- Why India Needs A Second Green Revolution
- Apple Names Deirdre O’Brien New VP of People
- Firms Weaving Security Into Their DevOps Practice Early On
- Center Levies 10% Basic Custom Duty on Mobile Phones