HCL partners with Oracle, to strengthen its BI positioning
HCL Infosystems, India’s hardware, services and ICT system Integration Company partnered with Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL) to showcase their Business Intelligence (BI) offerings.
“HCL Infosystems has been committed to deliver Business Intelligence and Data-warehouse technology-centric business solutions to the clients driven by thought leadership and outstanding software development services,” remarked Rajeev Asija, EVP, system integration & international business, HCL Infosystems.
HCL’s Centre of Excellence Business Intelligence Unit (BIU) focuses on both industry specific and technology specific solutions that include customers, competitors, business partners, economic environment and internal operations. The company states that its range of BI solutions leverages Oracle technology to get data warehousing performance, advanced analytics out-of-the-box solutions.
According to the deal, Oracle, with its machine for data warehousing applications – Exadata, will enhance HCL Infosystems expertise into the BI-DW space and will offer HCL’s existing and potential clientele with a unique DW/BI experience.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Making Digital Transactions Simpler And Secured
- Adidas India Redefines Customer Experience with Oracle Cloud
- The Three Pitfalls Of HR Analytics
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Oracle's Thomas Kurian Outlines Future Of Enterprise Cloud
- IaaS Helps Indian Cos Boost, Performance, Innovation
- Oracle Announces New Cloud Programs For The Enterprise
- Oracle, Spectrum7 Technologies Conduct CIO Meets