HCL Infosystems to deliver e-district services for Punjab
The Punjab State Government and HCL Infosystems Ltd (NSE: HCL-INSYS). have entered into an agreement today to deliver e-district services to the citizen. HCL Infosystems will deliver these services using Humanitics e-District Platform.
Humanitics e-District platform is built as an application-framework to quickly incorporate changes without extensive software development to address the dynamics of customer requirements, simplicity in operation, scalability of the platform for large scale delivery, state of the art usability guidelines and latest web security standards. More than 20 services shall be delivered in the pilot districts of Nawashahar and Kapurthala as a part of this project.
Humanitics is a New Delhi-based specialist company in electronic service delivery of citizen and employee facing applications via a web portal. The company focuses on specific verticals of human resources management systems and e-governance.
- AI Raises Serious Security Concerns, Say Researchers
- Study Reveals Why CISO Should Report To The CEO
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- TalentSprint Sees More Potential Of Blockchain In Fintech
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- Why Financial Sector CIOs Should Get On Top Of Machine Learning
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- Direct Co-ordination With CEO Can Maximise Cyber Security