HCL Infosystems to deliver e-district services for Punjab
The Punjab State Government and HCL Infosystems Ltd (NSE: HCL-INSYS). have entered into an agreement today to deliver e-district services to the citizen. HCL Infosystems will deliver these services using Humanitics e-District Platform.
Humanitics e-District platform is built as an application-framework to quickly incorporate changes without extensive software development to address the dynamics of customer requirements, simplicity in operation, scalability of the platform for large scale delivery, state of the art usability guidelines and latest web security standards. More than 20 services shall be delivered in the pilot districts of Nawashahar and Kapurthala as a part of this project.
Humanitics is a New Delhi-based specialist company in electronic service delivery of citizen and employee facing applications via a web portal. The company focuses on specific verticals of human resources management systems and e-governance.
- Despite Potential, AI Has Many Issues To Be Sorted
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations
- GDPR Law Boosts Cyber Security Jobs in India: Study