HCL Infosystems to deliver e-district services for Punjab
The Punjab State Government and HCL Infosystems Ltd (NSE: HCL-INSYS). have entered into an agreement today to deliver e-district services to the citizen. HCL Infosystems will deliver these services using Humanitics e-District Platform.
Humanitics e-District platform is built as an application-framework to quickly incorporate changes without extensive software development to address the dynamics of customer requirements, simplicity in operation, scalability of the platform for large scale delivery, state of the art usability guidelines and latest web security standards. More than 20 services shall be delivered in the pilot districts of Nawashahar and Kapurthala as a part of this project.
Humanitics is a New Delhi-based specialist company in electronic service delivery of citizen and employee facing applications via a web portal. The company focuses on specific verticals of human resources management systems and e-governance.
- India Launches Blockchain Foundation To Accelerate Growth
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study