HCL Infosystems to deliver e-district services for Punjab
The Punjab State Government and HCL Infosystems Ltd (NSE: HCL-INSYS). have entered into an agreement today to deliver e-district services to the citizen. HCL Infosystems will deliver these services using Humanitics e-District Platform.
Humanitics e-District platform is built as an application-framework to quickly incorporate changes without extensive software development to address the dynamics of customer requirements, simplicity in operation, scalability of the platform for large scale delivery, state of the art usability guidelines and latest web security standards. More than 20 services shall be delivered in the pilot districts of Nawashahar and Kapurthala as a part of this project.
Humanitics is a New Delhi-based specialist company in electronic service delivery of citizen and employee facing applications via a web portal. The company focuses on specific verticals of human resources management systems and e-governance.
- Millennials and Cybersecurity: Understanding the Value of Personal Data
- Microsoft, DSCI Team Up To Fill The Women In Cybersecurity Gap
- Email Based cyberattacks Continue To Soar: Study
- App Makers Should Create More Relevant Apps For Tech-Savvy Indians
- Poor Router Security Makes Indians Vulnerable To Cyber Attacks
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?
- Why 4 out of 10 Security Alerts Go Attended Daily In India?
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?