HCL Infosystems to deliver e-district services for Punjab
The Punjab State Government and HCL Infosystems Ltd (NSE: HCL-INSYS). have entered into an agreement today to deliver e-district services to the citizen. HCL Infosystems will deliver these services using Humanitics e-District Platform.
Humanitics e-District platform is built as an application-framework to quickly incorporate changes without extensive software development to address the dynamics of customer requirements, simplicity in operation, scalability of the platform for large scale delivery, state of the art usability guidelines and latest web security standards. More than 20 services shall be delivered in the pilot districts of Nawashahar and Kapurthala as a part of this project.
Humanitics is a New Delhi-based specialist company in electronic service delivery of citizen and employee facing applications via a web portal. The company focuses on specific verticals of human resources management systems and e-governance.
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?