HCL partners Oracle to help India's BFSI industry
Oracle partner, HCL Infosystems has successfully migrated its bilingual core banking software, HCL BancMate CBS, to Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g (Oracle Weblogic 11g) and Oracle Database 11g. The Oracle-based HCL BancMate CBS solution helps firms in the financial services industry automate transactions, facilitate branch operations at a faster pace and manage more transactions per day.
"HCL BancMate is India’s first and only bi-lingual (multi-lingual) Web based core banking solution that communicates with users and account holders in their local language. The new and improved features of Oracle technology will further help us address the complexities prevalent in rural and large banks in India," said George Paul, EVP, HCL Infosystems.
Oracle WebLogic 11g enables HCL BancMate CBS with more functionality, security, scalability and performance to service 6000+ concurrent users. It enables seamless integration of all institutional delivery channels and enterprise-wide systems. In addition, Oracle Database 11g enables enterprises, including banks, to deliver a high quality of service and provide 24×7 data availability. Moreover, it helps enterprises to securely protect data and meet regulatory compliance demands.
"The IT requirements of the co-operative banking segment are unique and we believe this joint solution will provide them with the opportunity to improve their services and grow their network and business," said Shailender Kumar, VP, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle India.
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- Adidas India Redefines Customer Experience with Oracle Cloud
- The Three Pitfalls Of HR Analytics
- CIOs Can Majorly Gain From Edge Data Centers
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- How AI Is Changing CFO's Role
- PVR Cinemas Moves To Cloud For HR Transformation
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Banking Sector