HCL partners Wellogic to offer healthcare solution
HCL Infosystems has partnered with Wellogic, a healthcare platform and software provider, to create pioneering healthcare solutions. The solutions will be instrumental in providing high-end and customized healthcare support to the patients, clinicians, hospitals, clinical laboratories, imaging centers, payers and other stakeholders, seamlessly across disparate geographic boundaries.
Commenting on the partnership, George Paul, EVP, HCL Infosystems said, "Information and Communication technology has revolutionized the way healthcare information is documented, archived and retrieved. The new healthcare solution is meant to accelerate the adoption and integration of healthcare information technology across the country in enhancing technical efficiency, clinical effectiveness, and quality in the delivery of care."
"We have a common goal and commitment to make care delivery safer and more cost effective. Wellogic is proud to have been chosen by HCL Infosystems as their strategic partners for this major eHealth initiative that will change the way medicine is practiced." said Dr. Ajit K. Nagpal, Chairman, Wellogic Information Technologies.
- Blockchain To Shape Next-Gen Supply Chains In Healthcare: GlobalData
- Microsoft To Invest $5-Bn On IoT Globally; Bullish On India
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66
- Fitness Technology To Redefine India's Healthcare Market
- 203 Mn Records Breached In India In H1 2017: Gemalto
- How Digital Is Transforming Child Healthcare
- How Big Data Can Thwart Epidemic Diseases