HCL partners with Sanovi
HCL Infosystems has partnered with Sanovi Technologies, a provider of IT Disaster Recovery Management (DRM) Software products.
As per the agreement, HCL will support Sanovi’s business initiatives in India by bundling Sanovi products and software with the System Integration solutions deployed by the company to its customers.
“In today’s volatile business environment, DRM solutions are imperative for the smooth functioning of an organization’s business. This partnership fortifies our expertise in providing cutting-edge solutions in the System Integration space,” said Rajeev Asija, Chief Operating Officer, Enterprise Business Unit, HCL Infosystems.
Disaster Recovery market opportunity is huge in India, said Sanovi in a statement. The partnership hopes to develop a strong presence in several verticals. At present, the focus will be India, and HCL and Sanovi will explore other markets and territories in future, the statement said.
“This tie-up helps us to enhance our presence across various verticals including manufacturing, telecom, government, banking and retail,” said Ashish Guha, President, Global Sales, Sanovi Technologies.
He added that government market is a key focus area for Sanovi and HCL Infosystems is an established player in this space.
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- Information Management Can Drive Digital Transformation Effort
- Data Fragmentation Causing Cost, Compliance Headaches For CDOs
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market