HCL ranked no.1 engg service provider by Zinnov
HCL Technologies Ltd. (HCL) has been ranked as the #1 service provider by Zinnov in their latest study titled ‘Global R&D Service Providers Rating (GSPR) 2012.’
As per the 2012 rankings, HCL is rated as number one across three industry verticals – Aerospace, Automotive & Consumer Electronics. The rankings analyzed the capability of IT firms on five parameters viz. human capital, product development capabilities, financials, ecosystem linkages, infrastructure & innovation / IP creation and HCL was ranked as the #1 services provider on an overall basis across the five parameters.
Commenting on the study, Pari Natarajan, Co-Founder & CEO, Zinnov, said, “HCL has significantly grown over the last two years in the R&D and Product Engineering Services (PES) space. Their industry transforming innovation for customers, unique capabilities in areas like product conceptualization and user experience design provide HCL the winning edge.”
“We are honored to be named as the global leader in R&D Services,” said Sandeep Kishore, Executive Vice-President, Engineering and R&D Services, HCL Technologies, “Over the past few years we have made significant investments in Engineering and R&D Services (ERS). HCL not only provides core product development services but also helps customers in creating competitive advantages around products through productized solutions.”
- Making Data Hyper-Available To The Multi-Cloud Enterprise
- Chanda Kochhar Steps Down As ICICI Bank MD & CEO
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- Digital Workplaces Will Enhance Productivity, Says Zinnov
- Domain Extensions Can Make A Difference To Your Business
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Hybrid Cloud Deployment Leads To Massive Cost Savings: Study
- Internet of Things, Mango Pickles And You!
- Retail Spending On Digital Services Leaps: Zinnov