HCL sets-up development centre in Thiruvananthapuram
HCL Infosystems, a hardware, services and ICT system integration company today acquired two acres of land for setting up a development centre in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. This land will also be instrumental in setting up specially designed software services and system integration product labs, informed the company.
“We commend the vision of the Government of Kerala to fuel investments in igniting the growth of IT sector in the state and are honored to have got this opportunity to partner in the state’s growth story. This is yet another chapter in the transformation journey of HCL Infosystems as we add more capacity to build a stronger ICT solutions ecosystem,” commented George Paul, EVP, HCL Infosystems.
The company further stated that, the centre will be creating job opportunities for around 1600 professionals over the course of next nine years. The proposed facility of over 160,000 Sq ft will be built over three phases. The facility will involve setting up of regional skill development centre, datacenter facility, networking lab, product development lab, software development centre and remote support center.
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations
- Home Automation Is The Next Big Thing, And Here Already!
- Voice Biometrics To Offer New, Exciting Opportunities To Enterprise
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros
- How Keysight Is Helping Customers Boost Design Innovation