HCL signs Rs. 250cr contract with BSNL for SI telecom practice
HCL Infosystems, a hardware, services and ICT system integration company recently signed a project worth Rs.250cr from Bharat Sanchar Nigam (BSNL). HCL Infosystems will be responsible for deploying a facility for printing and managing BSNL customer bills. The company will also be making the entire capital investment to upgrade the existing systems for higher efficiency, it informed.
“The past few years have unveiled a new face of HCL Infosystems, where we have become one of the leading system integration in the country, deploying solutions and winning projects across sectors including eGovernance, power, telecom, learning, security etc. In the rapidly emerging space of telecom we have developed a host of system integration solutions and this project win from BSNL only speaks for our understanding and expertise,” remarked J V Ramamurthy, president and COO, HCL Infosystems
The company informed that it will be managing the BSNL’s billing system process for two zones - North Zone and West Zone and would extend over a period of seven years. It will be setting up the facility equipped with printing solutions for transactional output with the most advanced hardware and software solutions. The project will entail a complete transformation and automation of BSNL’s bill printing mechanism.
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- Why Angel Investors Find Startups That Use A CRM Attractive
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- Wipro bags its biggest-ever contract from Alight Solutions
- Blockchain Revolutionizing Global Media Entertainment Industry
- SUSE Builds Momentum With New Offerings, Market Expansion