HCL signs Rs. 250cr contract with BSNL for SI telecom practice
HCL Infosystems, a hardware, services and ICT system integration company recently signed a project worth Rs.250cr from Bharat Sanchar Nigam (BSNL). HCL Infosystems will be responsible for deploying a facility for printing and managing BSNL customer bills. The company will also be making the entire capital investment to upgrade the existing systems for higher efficiency, it informed.
“The past few years have unveiled a new face of HCL Infosystems, where we have become one of the leading system integration in the country, deploying solutions and winning projects across sectors including eGovernance, power, telecom, learning, security etc. In the rapidly emerging space of telecom we have developed a host of system integration solutions and this project win from BSNL only speaks for our understanding and expertise,” remarked J V Ramamurthy, president and COO, HCL Infosystems
The company informed that it will be managing the BSNL’s billing system process for two zones - North Zone and West Zone and would extend over a period of seven years. It will be setting up the facility equipped with printing solutions for transactional output with the most advanced hardware and software solutions. The project will entail a complete transformation and automation of BSNL’s bill printing mechanism.
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Adobe Announces Aadhaar Integration in Adobe Sign
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Qlik to Power Sitel's Big Data Initiative
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Cognitive Computing: An Essential Science In HR
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage