HCL signs Rs. 250cr contract with BSNL for SI telecom practice
HCL Infosystems, a hardware, services and ICT system integration company recently signed a project worth Rs.250cr from Bharat Sanchar Nigam (BSNL). HCL Infosystems will be responsible for deploying a facility for printing and managing BSNL customer bills. The company will also be making the entire capital investment to upgrade the existing systems for higher efficiency, it informed.
“The past few years have unveiled a new face of HCL Infosystems, where we have become one of the leading system integration in the country, deploying solutions and winning projects across sectors including eGovernance, power, telecom, learning, security etc. In the rapidly emerging space of telecom we have developed a host of system integration solutions and this project win from BSNL only speaks for our understanding and expertise,” remarked J V Ramamurthy, president and COO, HCL Infosystems
The company informed that it will be managing the BSNL’s billing system process for two zones - North Zone and West Zone and would extend over a period of seven years. It will be setting up the facility equipped with printing solutions for transactional output with the most advanced hardware and software solutions. The project will entail a complete transformation and automation of BSNL’s bill printing mechanism.
- How Cisco Streamlined UTI's Communication System
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Technical Challenges For Implementation Of GST
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- Smart Cars Can Be The Next Big Thing For Indian IT Firms, Says Study
- Using RPA For Greater Accuracy, Efficiency In Business
- How CIOs Can Unleash App Power In Digital Business
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- Top Trends Driving More Intelligent, Connected Enterprise
- Will India Govt Ban Cryptocurrencies From Its Payments System