HCL signs Rs. 250cr contract with BSNL for SI telecom practice
HCL Infosystems, a hardware, services and ICT system integration company recently signed a project worth Rs.250cr from Bharat Sanchar Nigam (BSNL). HCL Infosystems will be responsible for deploying a facility for printing and managing BSNL customer bills. The company will also be making the entire capital investment to upgrade the existing systems for higher efficiency, it informed.
“The past few years have unveiled a new face of HCL Infosystems, where we have become one of the leading system integration in the country, deploying solutions and winning projects across sectors including eGovernance, power, telecom, learning, security etc. In the rapidly emerging space of telecom we have developed a host of system integration solutions and this project win from BSNL only speaks for our understanding and expertise,” remarked J V Ramamurthy, president and COO, HCL Infosystems
The company informed that it will be managing the BSNL’s billing system process for two zones - North Zone and West Zone and would extend over a period of seven years. It will be setting up the facility equipped with printing solutions for transactional output with the most advanced hardware and software solutions. The project will entail a complete transformation and automation of BSNL’s bill printing mechanism.
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson
- India Opens Second IT Corridor In China
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018
- More SMBs Investing In Data Security, CRM: Study
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO