HCL, Stellar offer BPO solns in Australia & APAC
HCL Technologies and Stellar Asia Pacific, a global provider of call centre and BPO solutions have entered into a strategic and symbiotic partnership. Through this partnership, HCL and Stellar will jointly offer business services and outsourcing proposition to clients by leveraging HCL’s back office and technology product capabilities which complement Stellar’s customer relationship management services.
"This initiative is part of HCL’s aggressive strategy to expand its global delivery footprint to offer the blended delivery option to global clients. In addition to its 26 BPO delivery centers across APAC, Europe, and the Americas, HCL will leverage Stellar’s Australian and Philippines contact centre capabilities to offer near-shore, offshore delivery option to clients," said Rajiv Swarup, Corporate Vice President, HCL Technologies.
According to Datamonitor, the BPO services sector in Australia which was valued at USD 5,551.5 million in 2008, is expected to grow at a rate of 7.5 pecent between 2008 and 2013, and could reach a value of USD 7,970.7 million by the end of the period. The BPO services sector derives its revenues via five segments; CRM BPO, F&A BPO, HR outsourcing, Procurement BPO and vertical-specific BPO.
"Stellar and HCL have recognized that their services are complementary to each other and have entered into a strategic alliance to jointly provide solutions and services in the Australasian market. As per the agreement, HCL and Stellar will target new industries and provide an expanded offering to both new and existing clients in the Australasian market," said John Hollingsworth, CEO, Stellar Asia Pacific.
HCL and Stellar will target specific industry segments such as Banking and Financial Services, Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Utilities Services, Retail and Media.
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Is Social Commerce The Next Big Thing In Payment Industry?
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Do Customers Trust Brand Sites More Than Social Media?
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Customer Experience Can Be A Strategic Brand Differentiator
- McAfee Acquires Cloud Security Startup Skyhigh Networks