HCL to develop software for US-based GridPoint
The multi-year deal will extend existing development efforts of GridPoint’s software solutions to help accelerate the pace of delivering new capabilities to the market.
IT services provider HCL Technologies Ltd. (HCL) has been selected as a key software development partner by US-based GridPoint, a provider of smart energy solutions.
As part of this multi-year deal, HCL will extend existing development efforts of GridPoint’s software solutions to help accelerate the pace of delivering new capabilities to the market, HCL said in a statement.
“We were looking for an IT services provider with a strong global presence that had extensive industry experience plus a robust set of development capabilities,” said John Spirtos, CEO of GridPoint. “HCL was an ideal choice and we believe their network of resources will help us in deploying solutions even more quickly.”
According to a statement, the acceleration will help GridPoint meet the increased demand for smart energy solutions across its product portfolio, including both utility and enterprise solutions.
HCL said that it has end-to-end capabilities in electric utilities, water utilities, oil and gas exploration, refining and energy trading and implementing hardware and software capabilities.
“We will provide our expertise to GridPoint and share their passion for bringing innovation to enterprise and utility customers” said Rajeev Sawhney, Corporate Vice President, HCL Technologies.
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- What Millennials Want From Their Employers?
- AI To Bring More Jobs, Revenues To Businesses
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Leveraging Digital Technologies For Manufacturing