HCL to develop software for US-based GridPoint
The multi-year deal will extend existing development efforts of GridPoint’s software solutions to help accelerate the pace of delivering new capabilities to the market.
IT services provider HCL Technologies Ltd. (HCL) has been selected as a key software development partner by US-based GridPoint, a provider of smart energy solutions.
As part of this multi-year deal, HCL will extend existing development efforts of GridPoint’s software solutions to help accelerate the pace of delivering new capabilities to the market, HCL said in a statement.
“We were looking for an IT services provider with a strong global presence that had extensive industry experience plus a robust set of development capabilities,” said John Spirtos, CEO of GridPoint. “HCL was an ideal choice and we believe their network of resources will help us in deploying solutions even more quickly.”
According to a statement, the acceleration will help GridPoint meet the increased demand for smart energy solutions across its product portfolio, including both utility and enterprise solutions.
HCL said that it has end-to-end capabilities in electric utilities, water utilities, oil and gas exploration, refining and energy trading and implementing hardware and software capabilities.
“We will provide our expertise to GridPoint and share their passion for bringing innovation to enterprise and utility customers” said Rajeev Sawhney, Corporate Vice President, HCL Technologies.
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment