HCL to develop software for US-based GridPoint
The multi-year deal will extend existing development efforts of GridPoint’s software solutions to help accelerate the pace of delivering new capabilities to the market.
IT services provider HCL Technologies Ltd. (HCL) has been selected as a key software development partner by US-based GridPoint, a provider of smart energy solutions.
As part of this multi-year deal, HCL will extend existing development efforts of GridPoint’s software solutions to help accelerate the pace of delivering new capabilities to the market, HCL said in a statement.
“We were looking for an IT services provider with a strong global presence that had extensive industry experience plus a robust set of development capabilities,” said John Spirtos, CEO of GridPoint. “HCL was an ideal choice and we believe their network of resources will help us in deploying solutions even more quickly.”
According to a statement, the acceleration will help GridPoint meet the increased demand for smart energy solutions across its product portfolio, including both utility and enterprise solutions.
HCL said that it has end-to-end capabilities in electric utilities, water utilities, oil and gas exploration, refining and energy trading and implementing hardware and software capabilities.
“We will provide our expertise to GridPoint and share their passion for bringing innovation to enterprise and utility customers” said Rajeev Sawhney, Corporate Vice President, HCL Technologies.
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Research Reveals AI Is Creating More 'Human Friendly' Workplaces
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Why Angel Investors Find Startups That Use A CRM Attractive
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Policybazaar Deploys Trend Micro’s Solutions To Boost Security
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO