HCL inks deal with North American energy firm
Technology major HCL Technologies has recently bagged a contract from Direct Energy, a North American energy services firm, to implement and manage residential billing and customer care operations.
Under the agreement, HCL Technologies will implement and manage residential billing and customer care operations of Direct Energy in the Alberta market. HCL will also provide infrastructure hosting, application management and business process services, it said in a statement.
The outcome-based deal includes efficiencies gained through customer-focused self-service channels. This will enhance delivery on current and future customer expectations, while providing new capabilities to strengthen customer retention and acquisition, it said.
In addition, optimization initiatives are expected to reduce overall operating costs for Direct Energy.
“In the Alberta market, regulators and customers seek enhanced service standards. With HCL, we have a provider who understands the complexities of our business with a record of running large scale retail business operations in such markets,” said Direct Energy Residential President Steven Murray.
Todd Crandall, Executive Vice President, Public Services & Emerging Industries, HCL Technologies added that the company will drive cost savings for Direct Energy’s customers within evolving regulatory regimes, based on its domain expertise and experience of having executed several such transformational projects in the past.
- Which AI Is Best For Customer Engagement, Revenue Generation
- Haptik sees 40% customer retention with Exotel
- Autonomous Database: Next Big Thing In The Indian Market
- Supreme Court Website Hacked; Is India Ready To Defend?
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization
- QYOU Chalks Out India Expansion Plans
- How IoT Is Revolutionizing CPG Industry
- 3 Technologies That's Changing The Insurance Sector
- What Makes Evry So Bullish On India Market
- Banks, Govt To Drive Enterprise Storage Growth: IDC