HCL to provide BPO services for US-based State Street
This is a part of the vision to provide domain specific transaction processing BPO services to leading clients in the financial services, says HCL.
HCL Technologies signed an agreement with State Street Bank and Trust Company (State Street) to provide business process outsourcing services in support of a variety of State Street’s investment services businesses.
State Street is one of the world’s leading providers of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading.
Rahul Singh, President Financial Services & Business Services said, “This is a part of HCL’s strategic vision of providing domain specific transaction processing BPO services to leading clients in the Financial Services Vertical.”
HCL said that this deal enhances the company’s status amongst global services firms providing Sell side and Buy Side business services within capitals market landscape.
“This is further proof point of HCL’s BPO 2.0 vision and our Integrated Global Delivery Model,” said Singh.
- IITs, IIMs Salary Skyrocket; Overall Hiring Slows Down
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- Bata Strengthens Omnichannel CRM Strategy
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018