HCL to provide BPO services for US-based State Street
This is a part of the vision to provide domain specific transaction processing BPO services to leading clients in the financial services, says HCL.
HCL Technologies signed an agreement with State Street Bank and Trust Company (State Street) to provide business process outsourcing services in support of a variety of State Street’s investment services businesses.
State Street is one of the world’s leading providers of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading.
Rahul Singh, President Financial Services & Business Services said, “This is a part of HCL’s strategic vision of providing domain specific transaction processing BPO services to leading clients in the Financial Services Vertical.”
HCL said that this deal enhances the company’s status amongst global services firms providing Sell side and Buy Side business services within capitals market landscape.
“This is further proof point of HCL’s BPO 2.0 vision and our Integrated Global Delivery Model,” said Singh.
- Central Government Clears BharatNet For Tamil Nadu
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Tele-Health To Bolster Home Healthcare Services
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- AMD Plans Expansion In India, To Hire 500 Engineers: Report
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies