HCL to provide BPO services for US-based State Street
This is a part of the vision to provide domain specific transaction processing BPO services to leading clients in the financial services, says HCL.
HCL Technologies signed an agreement with State Street Bank and Trust Company (State Street) to provide business process outsourcing services in support of a variety of State Street’s investment services businesses.
State Street is one of the world’s leading providers of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading.
Rahul Singh, President Financial Services & Business Services said, “This is a part of HCL’s strategic vision of providing domain specific transaction processing BPO services to leading clients in the Financial Services Vertical.”
HCL said that this deal enhances the company’s status amongst global services firms providing Sell side and Buy Side business services within capitals market landscape.
“This is further proof point of HCL’s BPO 2.0 vision and our Integrated Global Delivery Model,” said Singh.
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- CIO Klub Chennai Chapter Marks Sixth anniversary
- What Aadhar Data Breach Means To Digital India And Its Citizens
- How 2018 Can Shape The Digital Transformation Story
- Making AR-VR Technologies Enterprise Ready
- 10 Data-Driven Trends That Will Dominate This Year
- Top 10 Business Intelligence Trend for the year 2018
- Infosys Welcomes New CEO Salil Parekh From Jan 2
- Top 10 Business Intelligence Trends for 2018