HCL introduces range of ME tablets
HCL Infosystems, hardware, services and ICT systems integration and distribution company, today unveiled range of ME Tablets, which are meant to be supported with localised content and one touch button for customer service. Available in three variants, ME AE7 for the economy users, ME AM7 for the mainstream users and ME AP10 for the performance-preferred users, the tablets are enabled by the Android OS.
The ME Tablet will be available to individual and enterprise users, informed Harsh Chitale, CEO, HCL Infosystems. He added, “We are confident that with our three decades of understanding of the Indian market and conditions, robust distribution and service support network, HCL ME Tablets will provide an Indian consumer some clear differentiators and add great value. HCL ME Tablets will also be India’s first range of devices with powerful localized content and applications backed by quality customer service.”
According to the company, the portable device will incorporate Indian content and integrated service with Touch enabling a 24X7 one touch service facility. The tablets will be available in stores in Delhi and will go national by end of March this year. The range will start from Rs. 14,990 and go up to Rs. 32, 990.
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Women In Cybersecurity Face Harsh Reality: Study
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- By 2020, Half Of Content Viewing Will Be Mobile: Study
- OTT Gaining Momentum Due To Faster Internet
- 19 Milestones On Google's 19th Birthday
- Decoding The Future Of Mobile App Economy
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 21-25)
- Why Is Android Oreo A Good Bet For Enterprise
- Smartron Brings AI powered IoT Platform