HDFC Life Builds Agile Data Platform On AWS
HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company Limited recently leveraged Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud to create a new data platform, Atom, to analyze customer expectations and to engage meaningfully with customers on online platforms. The objective is to simplify the entire journey across multiple touch points – right from understanding a life insurance product to purchasing it.
HDFC Life has always been at the forefront of adopting the latest in technology. This has enabled the Company to offer greater convenience to its customers, to provide an agile distribution platform and to improve efficiencies.
The company has now created the data platform on AWS Cloud to facilitate an agile and a responsive solution to deliver a frictionless on-boarding experience to customers. AWS has robust data privacy, security and compliance measures in place, and its platform is designed, built, and regularly audited to meet the most rigorous compliance standards.
Subrat Mohanty, Sr. EVP & Head – Strategy, Operations, BS&T & Health, HDFC Life said, “Our objective is to enable customers make an informed decision and simplify the buying journey for them. Our digital platform Atom, powered by AWS Cloud, enables us to give customers a superior digital experience by helping them understand the benefits of life insurance and getting them started on their purchasing journeys. As a solution provider, AWS has provided us a platform that is complete, enterprise-ready, and meets the regulatory requirement of data security. We believe this platform will help us fulfil our objective and offer greater convenience to customers.”
Chandra Sankholkar, GM of Amazon Internet Services Pvt. Ltd. said, “By building their next-generation digital platform on AWS Cloud, HDFC Life is able to innovate more quickly on behalf of their customers. By embracing new technologies, HDFC Life is contributing to the Digital India vision of empowering Indian customers by providing them with a richer digital experience, and the information to help them make more informed decisions.
- Home Is Where IoT Is: Life In A Smart House
- Virtual Reality Is Reshaping India's Real Estate Industry
- Most CIOs Not Interested In Blockchain 'Hype'
- How AI Will Impact Insurance Industry By 2030
- Indian Life Insurers Partner with Cognizant to Develop Blockchain Solution
- BI in Insurance Industry: What Are The Possibilities?
- 3 Technologies That's Changing The Insurance Sector
- How Organizations Can Promote Work-Life Balance
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Helping You Escape Competition With UPI Payments