HDFC Life Deploys Netmagic's Cloud Platform
Managed hosting and cloud service provider, Netmagic said that HDFC Life has chosen Netmagic’s cloud platform to support its business growth and expansion.
According to a company statement, “Technology Enabled Business Transformation (TEBT) is an initiative undertaken by HDFC Life to re-vamp business processes and the technology backbone of the company. As the TEBT initiative was underway, HDFC Life decided to evaluate various options to have a robust DR solution in place.”
It was then that HDFC Life partnered with Netmagic for an effective cloud strategy which includes an intelligent mix of hosting data on private, public and hybrid cloud as per the sensitivity. This has enabled HDFC Life to obtain the scalability to store an ever increasing volume of data while keeping costs under control. HDFC Life has also deployed Netmagic’s solutions in storage (tiered storage) and DR, the company added.
“When we started evaluating possible cloud service providers, our priority was to choose a cloud partner that can best preserve this security. After evaluating multiple vendors on various compliance and Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) criteria, we found Netmagic to be the appropriate partner. Netmagic’s amalgamated service is in line with HDFC Life’s IT road map,” said Thomson Thomas, CIO, HDFC Life. “The datacentre experts at Netmagic seamlessly migrated our existing Disaster Recovery (DR) setup in just three days.”
According to Sunil Gupta, COO, Netmagic, “Our combined expertise and global footprint will enable us to be the true infrastructure evolution partner to HDFC Life and help them realize their business goals reliably and efficiently.”
- How Cloud Is Transforming CXOs' Operating Style
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- AI, Cloud, IoT To Have Huge Impact On Semicon Revenue: KPMG
- Unnecessary Security Cordons Make Fintech More Vulnerable
- How Fortis Improves Patient Care With Microsoft Azure
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- Cloud Computing Powering India’s Digital Economy
- How Organizations Can Be Threats Ready On The Cloud?
- Internet Exceeds 4 Bn-Users, But 50 pc Still Offline
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Jan 22-26)