HDFC Life Deploys Netmagic's Cloud Platform
Managed hosting and cloud service provider, Netmagic said that HDFC Life has chosen Netmagic’s cloud platform to support its business growth and expansion.
According to a company statement, “Technology Enabled Business Transformation (TEBT) is an initiative undertaken by HDFC Life to re-vamp business processes and the technology backbone of the company. As the TEBT initiative was underway, HDFC Life decided to evaluate various options to have a robust DR solution in place.”
It was then that HDFC Life partnered with Netmagic for an effective cloud strategy which includes an intelligent mix of hosting data on private, public and hybrid cloud as per the sensitivity. This has enabled HDFC Life to obtain the scalability to store an ever increasing volume of data while keeping costs under control. HDFC Life has also deployed Netmagic’s solutions in storage (tiered storage) and DR, the company added.
“When we started evaluating possible cloud service providers, our priority was to choose a cloud partner that can best preserve this security. After evaluating multiple vendors on various compliance and Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) criteria, we found Netmagic to be the appropriate partner. Netmagic’s amalgamated service is in line with HDFC Life’s IT road map,” said Thomson Thomas, CIO, HDFC Life. “The datacentre experts at Netmagic seamlessly migrated our existing Disaster Recovery (DR) setup in just three days.”
According to Sunil Gupta, COO, Netmagic, “Our combined expertise and global footprint will enable us to be the true infrastructure evolution partner to HDFC Life and help them realize their business goals reliably and efficiently.”
- Adobe Acquires Cloud Marketing Firm Marketo
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Using Cloud ERP To Automate Finance
- 4 Things To Know Before You Move Everything To The Cloud
- Autonomous Cloud Creates A Smarter Workforce
- How Enterprises Can Secure their Multi-Cloud Environments
- Cloud Environments Are Maturing, Yet Growing Complex
- 8 Ways To Ensure If You Have Right Security Mindset